Saturday, June 11, 2005

Keywords leading to my blog

B4 I go to sleep, I juz wanna show u the weird/funny keywords ppl used on search engines that leads to my blog...


Top 25 Keywords (and their frequency) [my comments are in square brackets]

li sheng jie - shou fang kai lyrics (Yahoo)
2

li sheng jie shou fang kai lyrics (Yahoo)
2 [so this shld be 4 instead]

Ji Mo Zai Chang Ge (Yahoo)
2

bei feng chui guo de xia tian lyrics (Yahoo)
2

blog amigoeva (Google)
2 [is someone stalking me??!!]

deborah yeo blog (Yahoo)
1 [this is not the only one... I think "deborah yeo" shld be the top keyword. And the funny thing is I've only mentioned her once in my blog!!]

SELENA I AM DREAMING OF YOU (Yahoo)
1

lei jiali (Yahoo)
1 [I supposed the jiali this person is lookin for has the surname Lei]

e720c battery cost (Yahoo)
1 [My dream phone's battery cost!! Haha]

shooting tpjc interact (Yahoo)
1 [I dunno how on earth this is linked to my blog until I went Yahoo! to search within my blog...]

touching articles (Yahoo)
1 [Are there any in my blog??!! The most matching one that I've found from Yahoo! is this.]

eva + nus (Yahoo)
1 [I wonder how many Evas are there in NUS]

shou fang kai mtv (Yahoo)
1

"fx creation" wallet (Yahoo)
1 [I only mentioned this once, saying that Weicong bought one]

li sheng jie chi xin jue dui (Yahoo)
1

everything on jj lin jun jie singapore singer (Yahoo)
1

singapore yes 933 radio (Yahoo)
1

"Joanna" blog anime hokkaido (Yahoo)
1 [Huh?! How are all these connected?? Click here.]

li sheng jie chi xin jue dui lyrics (Yahoo)
1

haivannas (Yahoo)
1 [I realised that I spelled the brand of my slippers wrongly, which means the person spelled it wrongly too!! Haha]

story of kogepan (Yahoo)
1 [So there's still ppl liking Kogepan!! My da bian!! Haha. If u're interested, go here.]

="Nice in slow" (Yahoo)
1 [I dunno wat this means but I really had "nice in slow" in my blog, haha. Click here.]

li sheng jie lyrics (Yahoo)
1

head feels heavy (Yahoo)
1 [Most probably when I'm having a headache...]

super laugh (Yahoo)
1 [Another mix n match.... Here....]


Think that's all for ur entertainment... Sleeping time...

No comments: