Thursday, June 16, 2005

一场欢喜一场空

That is if u can read Chinese....

The agent called me today @ 5+pm to remind me of the interview time (9am) tml (or rather, later). Called me again @ ard 6pm again to tell me of the postponed time (10am). Called me the 3rd time @ 6+pm to tell me the interview was cancelled cos the position is taken....

Now u understand the meaning of that Chinese phrase, heh. Or perhaps I can say that it's kinda like "bringing me up to a high place and throwing me down from there". Though not as serious as that, but I really dunno how to translate lar! =P

But it may be a blessing in disguise! (Blessings-in-disguise always happen to me =D) I heard from XXX (his identity is being protected juz in case) whose sister is working in Starhub told me that Starhub has a lot of difficult customers. Which reminds me of Aimei & her sister!! =X But AM agreed with me juz now, haha. Perhaps she was trying to console me *hmmm*...

Went to trim my hair today in the aftnn @ the neighbourhood salon I always go. A new lady helped me washed and cut my hair. My goodness... she is so slow... but her service is good I muz say. She helped me cut my hair quite nicely. Met Dua Yi (Big Aunt, my mother's eldest sister) @ the salon (she washes her hair there everyday) & she offered to pay for me. (V^_^V) Not a bad day afterall.

Anyway... here's somemore interesting (erm... @ least to me =P) photos on Orion, courtesy of Small Kel & Tainam.


Powderful English... Posted by Hello


Clearer picture on our doodlings on mahjong paper. Realised nearly every1 put their Chinese names?? Posted by Hello


House for our neighbour =D Posted by Hello


The New Paper in Sri Lanka? Nope! It's The Right Paper!! Haha Posted by Hello


The picture of our hotel taken in the 1970s. It LOOKS like, but take note of the cars, haha. Taken by Tainam's camera in b/w. But this hotel is really a colonial house!! Cool eh? Posted by Hello


Inside the temple which we visited on our 2nd last day Posted by Hello


A monkey we saw on the fence of the temple Posted by Hello


More monkeys!! Posted by Hello


Upon arrival in S'pore. Apparently most of us wore the same clothings as that of when we departed... =P Posted by Hello



More photos to come =P. Sorry if it bores u =P

No comments: