Monday, June 27, 2005

Eye For A Guy 2 (EFAG2)

I think perhaps I'm kinda late in making comments bout this show... Heh. But again, I've nothing to do @ home. The stupid agency haven't called me up yet!! AARRRGGGHHH.... I shall call em up later @ 3pm to confront em, haha. Btw, if u're not interested in this show or my comments on the show, u can skip this entry, =P.

Ok... The reasons y I watched this show was 'cos I quite like Denise Keller. And as compared to the female lead of EFAG, Rachel Lee, she's more intellectual and sporty. Rachel seems like a bimbo to me... And after watching the show, she's like a bimbo + bitch to me.... How can she do such a thing to Sivert???!! In the end, she broke with Mark Zee anyway. Ok, I digressed. Yah, so I watched EFAG2 'cos of DK.

After watching Episode 1, I already started to like Howard. He's very funny (funny as in humourous) though he's thought to be a geek (he works for Microsoft I think)! The disadvantage for him was he's too short... he's only 1.7m while DK's 1.71m. Haha. Anyway, I made my guess on episode 1 that he'll most probably win, cos he made a very good 1st impression on DK. Subsequently, he was always the 1st one that DK picked (to go on to the next episode, until Episode 6. So yah, after Episode 1, I kinda watch the show to see how well Howard fares.

Well, on Episode 4 actually (it was an episode on DK's bday), 2 NEW guys were added into the competition when there were only 3 contestants left, making 5 contestants now... And that's when Wolfgang came in with Christian (Christian was eliminated during Episode 5). I guess Wolfgang has already a plus point in the beginning 'cos he's also half-German, half-Chinese, like DK. Also, he's tall and good-looking. On Episode 5, Wolfgang gave DK a Cartier good luck charm pendent as a belated bday present (if I nv rmb wrongly, the necklace costs $8k!!). That's another plus point liao lor.

So anyway... I was still rooting for Howard. He's always giving DK a gift every wk, not expensive gifts, but v meaningful gifts that either he made em himself, or small gifts that he bought it from overseas during that week. I really liked the fairy tale that he made for DK, it's soooo sweet!! U can read up on his moblog at http://www.moblog.com.sg/blog/TheGuyOverThere. Go to the entry on 9th Jun and u can get the link to download the fairy tale that he created. And if u wanna read on wat happens each week, u can go to http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/eyeforaguy2/guide.htm.

I was quite sad when I can't watch episode 7 & 8 'cos I was in Sri Lanka. Luckily my sis watches the show from episode 5 or 6 onwards & I told her to record the 2 episodes for me. During the last few days in SL, the leader, co-leader & facilitator of the next YEP group (they're takin over us) brought us Straits Times. There was this article on members of public seeing DK with Wolfgang hand-in-hand in Bali & there was even a photo of em. OMG, there it goes, Wolfgang shld be the winner then. But I still had little bits of hope that Howard will win instead.

The worst thing was I 4got to watch Episode 9 -- The Last Episode!! Aaarrrgghhh!! I only managed to catch the last few sentence that DK & Wolfgang were saying on the show... So obviously DK chose Wolfgang! Hai... Me & my sis all felt so sad for Howard... It muz have been hard on him. Cos in the contract that they signed, they're not tok bout the show with anyone, not even contestants from the show, until aft the episode was over. I read from somewhere that the show finished filming somewhere in late May. Imagine Howard has to put up a strong front so that ppl around him won't know of the results of the reality show! Hai...

If only they didn't add in 2 guys in b/w the game, Howard would've won. It's kinda mix feelings here. Feeling happy for DK & Wolfgang, but @ the same time, sad for Howard. But come to think of it, DK & Howard are not that compatible. So if let's say she chose Howard and realised that aft they're together, it'll be even more depressing for em. There's always a blessing in disguise behind every blow. =)

They had this sms voting for the male lead Eye For A Girl b/w Howard, Jeffy & Shan 'cos they were the last remaining 4 contestants together with Wolfgang. Now I juz hope that Howard will be chosen as the male lead so that I can see more of him on tv!! Haha.

Ok, time to call up the agency... aarrrggghhhh

No comments: