Thursday, June 16, 2005

幸福 but sinful and traumatising day

Ate the Swensen's offer today with Qiulin & Steph. I ate 6 scoops of ice-cream!! Haha.

1 Mango
1 Chocolate
1 Lime Sherbet
1 Frosted Chocolate Malt
2 Chocolate Peanut Buttercup

Felt so 幸福 but sinful from eating all the ice-cream. Seems like my 2kg that I shed away's gonna come back, haha.

Aft that went to Parkway to meet Aimei to do some ger shopping. =P. Bought Father's Day present (for my father of cos....).

Here comes the traumatising part of the day.

I received a call from this number: 8148**** (in case it's against the law or sth to reveal hp numbers online... I shall censor the last 4 numbers, haha). The person called me & when I said "Hello?", he kupped the phone. I tot it's some wrong-number-call.

But aft tt he sms me:
可以做朋友吗?别无恶意
When I asked him who he is & how he got my number, he replied:
你可以写话语吗?我是乱打得!我是KELWIN.你呢!
PS: I typed exactly wat he smsed me. YES! Including the errors!!
Then i replied saying, "If u want to sms in chinese, can u make sure u use the correct words? But I'm not interested. Bye"
He replied "你又知道我的华语写错!你有说你看不懂华语!我可以认识你吗?我只想跟你作朋友"
I replied "I didn't say I dun understand chinese. And stop harassing me or I'll report ur number to the police"
He replied "我只说我想做朋友,我也说别无恶意!你别想太多!但如果你要告诉警察我也没办法丫!我只能跟你说生SORI"
I decided not to reply him... can't be bothered...aft I decided to ignore him he sent an sms again:
"I think never mind, because you can not be friend? so i wish you have a nice day! My eng. Not gd. So sorry! ......."

How can there be such a person??!! I bet he's a PRC. No offence, cos he's obviously using hanyu pinyin to type simplified Chinese words and his English is not good. Only Singapore and China uses simplified Chinese words (from wat I noe).

N U might think I'm an idiot to reply him. I shall explain y I replied him:

  1. I wanted to know how he got my number, in case the Marcus case comes up again. (For more info on the Marcus-case, go to http://amigoeva.blogspot.com/2005/01/some-tots-for-year-2004.html). Budden come to think of it... my number has changed since I moved out from hall
  2. Then I was bu shuang that he wanna hit on a ger, but yet nv choose his Chinese words properly
  3. Then I was bu shuang that he anyhow say I dunno Chinese when I didn't say anything bout me not knowing Chinese
  4. Then I was bu shuang that he still pestered me aft I said "I'm not interested" (then I realised he might have not understand the meaning of that phrase, =X)

Since aft that he didn't pester me, I shall ignore him. But he die die also muz use broken English to reply me..... =/

Ok lar, shan't say I'm traumatised, I'm ANGRY!!! :@ (--> type that onto MSN & u'll noe wat I mean) I'm more traumatised by The Marcus Case. How can any1 be so despo?! My goodness. Lisheng asked me to relax... Small Kel commented that my life is exciting... -___- (Realised both of em are called Kelvin!! Haha. And the guy-who-juz-smsed-me is called Kelwin!! Haha. I think I'm getting Steph's virus of identifying crappy coincidences =X). Merv commented that Kelwin is cute.... YUCK!! How come guys can take this so lightly ah?! -___- If it's a ger calling u guys up, I wonder wat ur rxn will be...

So much for my day. Come to think of it, my uni life is sometimes too much for me to take it... *faints*

No comments: