Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Some tots for year 2004

Well, I realised I din have some tots for the year 2004, heh.

Of cos I muz say that I had a bad but good (??) starting for year 2004. Good: V fufilling in my CCA, did the Valentine's Day sales & Bazaar, both were a success. And my hall Choir performance was still ok @ least. Bad: cos my grades was lousy, really very lousy, lousy until it's the worst grade among lotsa ppl I've asked. My CCAs were moz probably one of the reasons y I did badly. MayB tt's juz my excuses, I think I've slacked too much for year 1. That's y I'm being dumped into CE. Budden, it's really a blessing in disguise for me, and perhaps for all my CE gang ppl. I really improved so much for my Sem 3. =)

As for stuffs other than studies, my ja-pa-lang clique gets even more ja-pa-lang!!! Now tt Candy & Sharon comes in (& sometimes Joanne, =P), my clique gets bigger & even more ja-pa-lang, haha. But it's a good thing cos we always get to eat pratas near Aimei's house~! LOL. I think we've been meeting more than any other years, even if u add all the meetings that we had in 2003 & before, I still think it's lesser than the number of meetings we had in 2004! Haha.

2004 is also the year of shock! Shock, shock, shock, & more shocks! MayB cos of O Wk I gotta noe more ppl == more chances of gettin shocks. Come to think of it, I got all the shocks from O Wk ppl, =P. Shan't gossip here, haha. MSN me in private & I might say. Take note of the word MIGHT.

2004 is also the year where a few more ppl noe my secret! When I say secret, I dun mean my crush or watever, I meant sth bout my family, sth bout my cousin, =P. For those of u who noe, sssshhhh. If u dunno wat I'm toking bout, dun ask me, unless u're v sure I'll tell u. The story was that "T" heard from "A" (letters randomly chosen) bout some1's cousin blah blah but din say who was the "some1" T was reading thru my Friendster testimonials & came up conclusion that the "some1" was me. I'm sorry if u're blurred by wat I've juz said, it's a secret, I really cannot say it out. And since this is MY blog, I can write watever I want, muahahaha, =P.

2004 is also the year which I keep seeing people I dun like, I dunno y. 1stly, I saw some EEEEEEE person on Xiaxue's blog & I realised another gorilla noes Xiaxue. I tot I dun havta see em for the rest of my life already, @ least for the EEEEEEEEEE person. She was some ger from CCHSM choir, same age as me. She has been toking in front & behind my back, even to my good fren. I dunno where I've de2 zui4 her. As for the gorilla, he din irritate me or watever, but he scolded my good frens b4 when my frens did nothing, notice the "s" in the word frenS. I dunno whether the sentence "Birds of the same feather flock together" can be applied here (or is the sentence wrong, my English sux, =P)

N I've met (or rather "hear") for the 1st time in my life, a pervert called Marcus who haunted me (actually he only called me once, =P). I dunno where on earth he got my number, he claims that he got my number from some1 in my hall. He called me askin for one night stand cos he's "sexually-attracted" to me & he claims tt he saw me in hall & asked his fren to checkout my number. To think tt I seldom appear @ hall stuffs, I dun even frequent the dining hall for dinner, I da bao!! I think either there's sth wrong with his eyes, or there's sth wrong with his fren's eyes, or tt Marcus has no sense of direction (pointed the wrong person? haha). Whoever it is that has given him my number (either my blk's ppl or last yr's choir ppl), I curse em!! AAARRRRGGGHHH!!! To tell the truth, I was v scared & angry the nite when Marcus called me. Juz as I "kupped" his phone, Lisheng called me. How I wished he told me tt he made a prank call on me, but no... he juz coincidently called me aft I "kupped" the pervert's phonecall. Complained to LS & he told me to be careful, hey thanx pal =), was quite touched when u told me not to walk thru the canal behind my hall to Fong Seng. & thanx for making me laugh by telling me to bring a long umbrella along with me anywhere, so that when Marcus suddenly appear, use the umbrella to whack him, let him not being able to "stand up". (& when I asked him wat was his meaning of "stand up", he said both, haha)

Suddenly tot of this next person I bu shuang when Jiali sent me this link:
http://www.humpingfrog.com/html/She-Blocked-me-on-AIM.html
This some1 found me thru Friendster thru 3rd degree & claims that I noe him from IRC (okok, I visited that shady place when I was in sec sch & JC, now no longer). Well, I think I rmb his nick. In the end he also added me on MSN. I authorised him cos he had the same name as my sec sch fren & I tot he is my sec sch fren. THEN I realised that THIS GUY, apparently added me on MSN cos he wanted to noe one of my cousins, named "Y". He sorta harrassed my Y's sis, reason: unknown. He keep telling me to explain to Y's sis so that he will be forgiven. Told Y's sis bout that, she freaked out & immediately asked me to del him from my Friendster & block him on my MSN. So... he became the 1st & only person on my block list.

I realised this became a complaining session for me AGAIN. As u've seen, I like to complain, =P. But I'm gettin to the last person liao =P.

Ok, end of complaining session for the year 2004~!~! Heh. Happy new year~!

No comments: