Thursday, January 27, 2005

How do you know if your sister is stupid?

Ok... since I'm being hit by a hammer & scolded by 2 ppl respectively, I shall update my blog, =P. Hey but Ruilin, tt story I shall post again next time, now 12.41am & I got 9am lesson tml morn, =P.

Well well well.... How do you know if your sister is stupid? Well, if she did the below, u shld know the ans:
  1. She wanted to buy new clothes for CNY & she told u she wanted to go Far East. U know that she'll reached Orchard MRT station much earlier than u (like @ least 20 min) & asked her to go walk ard 1st. When u know that u gonna reach Orchard in 10mins' time, u smsed her to ask her where she is, she told u she's @ the control station...
  2. Then u told her (again) to go look ard 1st instead of waiting for u. She asked u where to go. Refer to the magenta-coloured words & u'll understand wat I mean.
  3. U reached Scotts Shopping Centre & called to ask ur sis which floor she is on & she tells u that she's still on her way & u waited for her to come
  4. U find it odd that 5 min aft ur 1st call, she's still "on her way" & called her again. She asked u if there's only 1 Far East... she only asked u for directions aft she find herself lost when in the 1st place she's not sure where Far East SQUARE is
  5. She reached Far East Square & she smsed u, "Where are you?" instead of calling u.
  6. She complains TO U that the maid have been using the wrong kinda hanger to hang her school uniform. Y can't she tell the maid herself?
  7. She asks u, instead of askin ur mother earlier, for $ to buy her clothes for CNY
If u think I'm toking bout my sis, then u're correct! Cos my sis is stupid~! Yay!! No. 1 to 5 happened today during our shopping trip. 6 & 7 happened last nite when she was about to sleep. Irresponsilble is the word again. I was really v angry with u lor u *&^%$#@! If u really bu shuang, then leave a comment to argue lor, =P

Anyway.... I shall update on wat happened for the past wk tml, I promise!

No comments: