Sunday, January 30, 2005

Who reads my blog??

I've received complaints that I haven't been updating my blog, but I'm still shocked @ the number of ppl who reads my blog cos I dunno who's reading em??!! At this moment, my counter for today reads 22! So far I only noe the ppl below reads my blog (by alphabetical order):


  1. Aimei
  2. Amy
  3. Angela
  4. Dasonjames
  5. Jiali
  6. Jianqiang
  7. Joo
  8. Lincoln
  9. Lisheng
  10. Merv
  11. Miao
  12. Mingju (my sis)
  13. Nick
  14. Ronghua
  15. Ruilin
  16. Steph
  17. Weicong

only 17 ppl! Can the rest kindly inform me via my doodle board? =D I'm not sure if Cail, Qiulin (erm, the NUS Qiulin) & Gord do or not, heh.

Ok, shall update on what happened recently.


27th Jan, Thu
Went swimming with Amy, Cai, Chris, Steph & WC. It's kinda weird why there's still so many ppl in the pool @ 12+pm... But it's nice to swim on a hot day, heh, v cooling. Swam 10 laps (to & fro), but @ my own sweet time, haha. Ate lunch @ the SRC canteen, not v nice tho, =P

After lunch, went YIH to recontract my broadband @ 3pm. Guess who was serving me? This gim-mor CE guy, that me & Cai both bu shuang, & Gladys!!!! X_X Why am I so suay??? Only finished everything @ 3.30pm. Then me, Steph & WC rushed down to Starhub booth @ forum cos I'm signing up for a new number. As for the phone, I'm lending Amy my contract for her to buy a new phone. When she finishes her contract, I'll use her contract to buy a new phone. In the end, me, Cai & Steph were late for SS lecture for 1/2 hour.

BTW if u din receive my msg on me changing of my hp number, please tell me ok?


28th Jan, Fri
Supposed to meet Steph & Weicong for kaya toast breakfast @ 9am. When I got onto bus 154, I called Steph & guess wat! She juz woke up! & tt was 8.30am liao!!! I tot I'm late enuff. Heh. In the end I reached the earliest. Helped WC ordered his set while waiting for him, so wun be late for lecture. His timing so nice lor... He reached juz as his kaya toast is ready. Qiulin decided to join us. B4 QL reached, Andrew also came to eat. QL tot we were supposed to meet Andrew, & she was quite shocked, haha.

Had lunch with the Charles, Jiali & some of the EE ppl, so long nv eat with Charles liao. Had quite a fun time eating w em, Charles doing his usual crapping as usual, haha. Cai din meet us cos she was supposed meeting SK in Engin 1 hour later...

Aft tt met Candy & BJ @ Parkway, supposed to meet Aimei also but she's sick, so sad.... =X Went to Katong SC to help Steph send in the Water Sci txtbk for zapping (we're pirates!!! =P) Actually say help Steph bring to zap, but cos I din wanna bring mine along for cycling trip, =P. Haha. Aft that we went East Coast to cycle. When we reached East Coast, it started raining..... *&^%$#@! So we went the nearest makan place, which is Galare Cafe, to snack! We ended up eating the ultra expensive waffle plus ice-cream & a float of sprite + Vanilla Bean ice-cream. Dun try the float combi, it's not nice. 1 hour later @ 5pm, the rain finally stopped & we started cycling. I realised I've 4gotten how to cycle, haha. Told BJ & Candy to go on skate/cycle while I try to balance myself. In the end I reached Bedok Jetty b4 them cos they went back to fetch Sharon. Left at 7+pm. My butt & palms are so painful!!! Think I held onto the handle too tightly liao, haha.


29th Jan, Saturday
Supposed to meet Aimei & Sharon to study @ Bedok library @ 1pm, budden I woke up @ 1pm, hahaha. So I told AM I'll go call & checkout what time I can collect Steph's txtbk. I realised I dun have the shop's number!! Haha. So told her I wun be joining em to study.

Went to Katong SC to collect Steph's txtbk. Then went to Parkway to exchange the t-shirt that I bought on Wed. The lady actually gave me another tee that has the L-size sticker but has S-size tag.... (previously it was M-size)... AIYOH. Luckily I checked this time round. OP has 30% discount lor!!!!!!!!!! N to think I bought the tee @ original price, could've saved $6 if I bought it later...

Aft tt went Bedok to collect this CNY set of plushies @ Bedok Mac. Costs $38 but $10 worth of Mac's vouchers were included, so it's $28? Then walked to Bedok library to meet AM & Sharon cos meeting Jeremy for dinner. Candy reached then Jeremy. The 2 of em started bitching lor, haha. We left for dinner @ 6pm. Decided to meet AM the next day to go OP shopping, haha.


As for today, went Parkway with Aimei & Lisheng. Bought some OP stuffs. Think for now tt's all I can update haha. Need to do assignment.

No comments: