Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy 2005~!

U muz be thinking tt it's a miracle I'll wake up @ 7.30 in the morn. Nope, I juz reached home @ 7+am. Was thoning @ Aimei's house. Well, we (Aimei, BJ, Candy, Lisheng, Rakhee, Sharon, Zhao Yong & me!) started off with meeting up @ Suntec @ 5.30. The place is damn crowded. When we tot we've found the perfect place to dine in (Fish & Co.), we realised they had festive menu, their Fish & Chips was $30+++ (or rather $29.90+++). By the time we started to makan, it was 7pm liao & we ate @ this place called Just Noodles. @ least my Korean Beef Noodles wasn't so bad. Zhao Yong accidentally bought 2 bowls of noodles, & it was the 1st time I saw him eating sth spicy!!! Haha.

Aft tt we walked to Esplanade & my goodness, there's lotsa ppl also! & ppl were streaming into the indoors cos it was raining. I saw Cousin Kang with her gerfren, =D. I got a shock when I saw him cos he was supposed to have juz recovered from his dengue fever & I squealed & he "ssshhh!!", haha. So funny! But I realised I only saw his gf's back view, =(. My gang were discussing where to go next since there's so many ppl @ Esplanade when Amy, Cai & Jiali came to look for me. Poor Gord, staying alone in the rain to guard their perfect seats outside to watch Corrine May. Hai... too bad I din get to hear her live. He called Jiali to cui1 them.

Anyway, we decided to go Siglap la-kopi. It was quite fun! We went to Starbucks & the guy there was so bhb! He was trying to intro us to this festive drink (think caramel sth one...) & he said it's as sweet as him! My goodness. AM mumbled sth like, "Then I dun think it's sweet..." Haha. Candy, Rakhee & Sharon keep taking photos... BJ also keep on ranting, "Take photo, take photo!" out of no where..... The 4 gers tried to take photos of me & my "3 bodyguards" (BJ, LS & ZY. Cos my JC gang ppl used to call em my bodyguards when we were in TJ, they were called B1, B2 & B3, but I 4got who is who already! Haha.) & I think I cannot take any photo beside ZY.... Cos we look so far apart! It's either my head is too big or his head is too small, or mayB both, haha. We had quite a hard time taking tt photo cos we took it more than 5 times, haha. But I was the moz sin1 nang1 one while the guys had to maintain uncomfortable positions, =D, thanx guys! Will upload the photos when they send me, =P. We sit there till Starbucks offed their lights but we din bother & continued to sit down there until the lady chased us away. When we left the place, they on their lights for the cleaner! Aiyoh!

Later on they wanted to play Mahjong @ Aimei's place @ 12+am. AM, BJ, LS, ZY & me were running aft the bus that we think is the last bus 12. The other 2 gers accompany Rakhee home to take her clothes. Was watching em playing Mahjong. Thank you Mr. Ong for teaching me mahjong =D. N mayB cos u're so nice to teach me mahjong, u won alot! Budden nv play real $ lei, haha. Tho Miss Koay tried to teach me, but u're the big loser today!! =X Budden also thank you lar, heh. They played until nearly 3am when AM say she's hungry. So we went for supper (breakfast??) @ the usual prata place. & I tried to sleep but I seem to not be able to... while the rest look like dead corpse on AM's living room floor, me, AM & LS were chatting. Then we heard some noise, it was BJ snoring!! =X Haha. Then we asked the juz-woke-up-Candy to go press BJ's nose but she dun dare. Heh. So in the end we continued chatting till 6+am. My mother suddenly called cos I was supposed to reach home by 1+am. I decided to make a lie & acted as it I was awaken by her phone call. & the rest say I'm good @ acting..... is tt meant to be a compliment?? Anyway, we took the early buses home.

When I reach the bus stop near my house, it started to drizzle & I started to run. Think tt was the fastest sprint in my 2 years, haha. I was drenched & so I had to bathe & so I'm bloggin here, waiting for my hair to dry...

Juz took a peek @ MS, seems tt it's v sparse @ this time, heh, shall go play awhile then go sleep.

No comments: