Thursday, December 30, 2004

I was sick

Yeap, I was sick, think tt's punishment for me for habouring evil tots.... Please dun ask me wat tots, I wanna keep it personal...
Mmm.... Recap on wat happened...

Mon 27th
Went to school to do my house assignment & also to zap the sign language dictionary my sis borrowed from the lib. Did quite alot of the assignment but din mangage to zap the stupid book, cos the photocopy shop auntie told me there's copyrights & they refuse to help students zap the books, so the only wat was to zap it myself... But the book is 400++ pages!!! So I decided to not zap the book.

Finally gotta eat my kaya toast in YIH!!! Yeah~! & I drank the ice coffee, =P. Later on I started to feel strengthless (is there such a word? =D) & I tot that's the symptom of drinkin coffee (which I sometimes have). Then I felt that my head was heavy! So decided to leave sch at about 6+pm. Reached home @ ard 7.30pm & immediately went to sleep, din shower (oops!), no dinner, only ate medicine. Woke up @ 9pm to eat medicine again. Slept @ 10+, woke up @ 11+ to eat medicine again. But well, the medicine works, luckily my father is a no-signboard-sinseh! Heh. Slept @ 12am & slept all the way to 10am the next morn. Which is why I've come to the conclusion that I really need 10hrs of sleep, no matter wat time I sleep. (I know I've said tt b4, but now it's confirm plus chop liao! Haha).


****************************


Tues 28th
Stayed @ home the whole day tho I wanted to go to school to finish the house website assignment... Din dare to go lest I got heavy head again. Mapling all the whole afternn. I finally got my mage to be lvl 15!! But my archer is still lvl 24, haha. After tt started mapping my modules to take for next sem. Have decided to take Evolution of Global-City State for SS since Nation Building have exam clashes with my core mods. As for the 2nd extra mod, think I'll take either a sci GEM (Living with Maths) or a sci cum arts GEM (Understanding uncertainty and statistical thinking). But Amy & Gord told us b4 nv to take the uncertainty GEM...


****************************


Weds 29th
Aimei wanted to go swimming, but I told her I wanted to go shopping. So in the end we agreed to go the Metro warehouse sales @ Expo Hall 6 (ok, we sound like aunties, =P). We planned to meet @ 10am. But she only woke up @ 9+am, & she called me, wakin me up also, haha. So we postponed the meeting to be 11am. In the end I lai chuang until 10+am & we postponed it to 11.20am. Haha. The sales was v big! Tho not many ppl. We shopped until 12+pm & Lisheng SMSed her. We totally 4got tt we're meeting Lisheng @ Tampines @ 1pm!!!! In the end I bought a denim skirt. Yah yah, I bought denim skirt, but not wearing it so soon, it's meant for CNY & wait till my legs get thinner, haha. AM & me were kinda debating to take MRT or 38 to Tampines. In the end we took 38 but b4 our bus came we saw 2 MRTs passing by -__-. LS had to wait for us for quite long =P. And only me eating Delifrance lor! The 2 of em juz drank the cafe latte cos I've the "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" coupon. The 2 of em majium accompany to come out & shop one lor, make me feel so paiseh, =P


****************************


As for today...... I'm slacking @ home lor! Haha. Shall finish up my house assignment later.

Btw, there was an earthquake on Sun, 26th measuring 9.0 on Ritcher Scale. Think epicentre was near Sumatra. 1st time in many years tt it hit 9.0. Caused lotsa Tsunamis, v serious. The whole Phuket is nearly flattened! Latest news was 80k ppl died in Indonesia & 50k in Sri Lanka. I think we Singaporeans shld be thankful that we've the Indonesia islands to block the tremors from us. So to thank em, we shld help by donating money, clothes or daily neccessities to em. For more info on how to, go to: How the public can help
For NUS Engin students, u can go to Xiaonan.com
Let's pray that the remaining 299 Singaporeans will be found alive.
Think I end here liao ba, do assignment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And can you send me the picture with the 2 maple xmas trees my emails pikakatie@hotmail.com
And send it to pikakatie@cox.net too. thx

~Katie~