Saturday, December 18, 2004

Some observations

Some observations made:

  1. MapleStory is super laaaaaaaaaaggy on weekends, starting from Friday nite. I've given up & now blogging, haha.
  2. I need 10 hours of sleep recently, isit cos I'm lazy or I'm "recuperating" from the not-enuff-sleep period during exams?
  3. Playing MS till early in the morning & sleeping for 10 hours daily can make one lose weight because u'll be eating only 2 meals daily. I lost 2 kg within a wk.
  4. Wati is v talkative, but quite nice to have someone to tok to @ home, haha
  5. I'm a frenly person & my sis dun really tok, according to Wati. But I dun think my sis dun really tok, she tok so much... =/
  6. The oldest batch of councillors in CCHSM are 5 yrs younger than me (my sis's batch), which means if I wanted to see em in their sec 1 classes, I had to retain 2 yrs.
  7. The youngest batch of councillors in CCHSM is more than 1/2 a cycle of the Chinese horoscope younger than me (7 years)
  8. Point 6 & 7 made me realised tt I'm gettin old. But nonetheless, I'm still lookin forward to my 21st bday~! Haha


Anyway, going further on bout pt 6 to 8... went to visit the council camp tt day with Aimei, on Tues, 14th. Really bring back memories of the school, sec sch life was the best times I've ever had. *sigh* Well, tt Royston (my junior 2 yrs younger than me) introed me to the existing councillors as their "grandmother". WTH! Liew! Then Ian (3 yrs younger than me. I brought his class ard for orientation when he was sec1) reminded him, "No! It's *counting fingers* great-great-great-grandmother liao!" My goodness! Do they have to remind me how old I'm? -_-

& the Royston still muz go on & tok bout my rumour with E (the letter was randomly chosen to protect his identity, haha). He continued saying during the 1st council camp that he had, I was sharing a packet of black plum with E, then dunno wat... either me or E (I can't figure out who Royston was toking bout) said, "Aiyah, I dun wanna eat lar, it's so black!" I tried "flipping" thru my memories but... DUH!!! I dun remember lor! I think it's such a minor event tt I dun even remember. & Aimei was laughin thru-out. I've always wondered y Royston's batch of councillors keep toking bout me & E asked Royston....


***Start of conversation***

Me: Muz be u start one lar!
Royston: No lor! It's not me! It's Kah Leong!
M: Why E ah?
R: Cos we always see u 2 together mah!
M: Then why din u all spread tt I'm lesbian with Aimei?
R: I'm not tt dumb... -_-
Aimei: Budden our gang was always close mah, why din u say Mingyan & *** or ***?
R: Got other rumours I dunno lar, but we ALWAYS see Mingyan & E together!

***End of conversation***

I gave up in the end... now we noe how rumours start. So conclusion is... if u dun want any rumour to start, hide from any "loudspeakers" that u noe, cos u'll nv noe which guy/gal he always COINCIDENTLY sees u with...

I think I shall go do my website assignment again liao, no time, no time!

No comments: