Friday, December 10, 2004

1st jog in 2 yrs

Finally had my 1st jog in 2 years today.... Yah yah, go on & laugh @ me. Ran 1.6km (aka 4 rounds around track). Really CMI, I started to pant after 1/2 round... but my sis even more CMI....... When I finished 4 rounds, she juz jogged 3 & 1/4 rounds.... and by right she's supposed to be faster than me, the old lady whom hasn't been joggin for 2 yrs! I can't believe this... Anyway, my new resolution! To jog 2.4km, 3 times a week, starting from next wk, this wk I shall start with 1.6km 1st, haha

Anyway... felt cheated when I was playing Maple Story juz now, cos I need to get some stuffs for my quest & these stuffs r definitely much harder than what I can do now.......... Angry!! >=( Mmmm.... but I'm now @ lvl 15, trying to train up, but like v hard.... sianz 1/2. Well, think I shall go sleep.... thinking of wat I shall do for tml... mmmm....

No comments: