Monday, December 13, 2004

Happy bday Chew~~

Happy bday Chew~~ Serves u rite lar hah, dating with ur bed! Ask u out u din wanna come out, ur bed is more precious than me & Na² lor, v good... =/ Well, we celebrated for u yesterday already hor, paiseh I din join u all for movie but I was really tired lar, hee. I really had a fun time. Na, remember to send me the photos, *grinz*

Had KTV session with Aimei & Zhao Yong yesterday morn. I think tt's the nua-est KTV session that we had, haha. 1st time I sang so many guys' songs lor! Haha. All thanx to Aimei... N she purposely choose One Night in Beijing cos she wanna let me hear Zhao Yong sing the high high part. Haha. Budden he sang abit only cos it was a diff version from the original one. Lisheng last min say he wanna go meet contractor for his new house. Dunno lei, someone SMSed Aimei @ 3+am lor, not v convincing.... =/ In the end he went to meet em aft I left to meet Chew & Na. Even not convincing... Haha. He was saying cos in the end his sis say there's no need for him to meet the contractor.

On to Chew's bday celebration. We really ate alot lor! Or rather me only, haha. We met @ 3pm & I was hungry cos I din had lunch. So Chew suggested we go to the stall tt her mum is working @ (this newer foodcourt @ Suntec). I ordered the Beef Hor Fun & guess wat?? Her mum actually say gimme free! I felt so paiseh, haha. But I finished it. & I drank iced coffee, oops! [Budden from exams till now I've only drank coffee 3 times lei... once cos the can coffee @ home was gonna expire soon & I dun wanna let my sis drink, haha, 2nd time cos Starbucks was giving free drinks last Wed (any tall drink!! free!!!) & yesterday cos Chew say the coffee is nice. So... so far, so good, haha. Ok, I digressed, heh.] Aft tt Chew went to meet her insurance agent while I helped Chew's mum buy 4D & I was quite surprised tt there's a shop that sells 4D in Suntec City!! Cos I din noe tt! & I was teaching Na how to buy 4D cos she dunno, haha. Aft tt we went NYDC for dinner cos they were hungry liao. I ate potato salad cos I wasn't tt hungry. Chew ate 3-amigo baked pasta (she say to celebrate for the 3 of us... -__-) & Na ate this super big salad! Then I ate the Gelato outside Carrefour aft dinner. Chew's bro called & said wanted to treat her to cake @ NYDC, then we went back & ate the cheesecake & mudpie!!! Sinful or xing4 fu2??!!

Then went back sch today to do faculty maintenence with Jiali, Peng, Shufen & Yushun. Dunno y we in the nua mood lor. Haha. Again! Today is yet another sinful day! I had Arts canteen's laksa Yong Tau Foo for lunch, Auntie Anne's Choco Mint Pretzel & Old Chang Kee's Deep Fried Sotong for snack!! Aiyoh! Aft the maintenence, went Tiong Bahru to buy my lazy-bum sis's txtbks & then went Great World City to buy our Perlini's Silver cos I got 10% discount~! I juz realised that the things tt the 2 of us bought were all stars!! Haha. Then we keep walking & walking ard the same place. Haha. Felt tempted to buy the Fiesta cheescake but I din buy in the end. But I regretted ='( It's only $7.50 & it's so nice!! Shoots, shld have bought it! Budden I'll feel sinful again if I bought it, haha. I slept thru my whole bus journey from Orchard to home & slept from 6+ to 8+ juz now again, so tired, dunno y.

Anyway, it was so funny juz now! I actually saw some buses named CityBuzz today @ the bus stop opp Great World City & was wondering if I shld take it. The 10pm news were reporting of this new bus service tt was launched today, with 3 diff routes: C1, C2, C3. The reporter was saying that for the launching, SBS is providing free CityBuzz rides for today & also giving out free bottles of honey (Buzz == Bee == Honey... heh). So being a typical Singaporean, I went "Aiyah!" when I noe I missed out on sth. My father was like, "Y u nv take the bus? I wanted to buy honey today u noe?" Haha. Then my mother was so kpo & she was shouting out from her room (she was preparing to sleep already), "Wat wat?" Aft I told her bout wat happened, she kept quiet & din say anything, bet if I can see her face (can't see her face cos the room was dark) , it would be a, "Chey!" face. & my father was giving my mother some chinese physio-theraphy treatment using this electric thingy that passes small electric currents to aggrevate ur nerves. My father purposely suddenly increased the currents (he wanna gao chiao my mother I supposed) & my mother got a shock (as in... shock... not electric shock, eh... get wat I mean rite?) & she was like hitting my father. So comical! Well, one of the reasons to stay @ home also ba, to see wat my parents do, it's v comical sometimes, haha

Ok... going back Chung Cheng tml for the councillor camp with Aimei... Shall go & play MapleStory for a while, cos Gord keep askin me go, then I'll go sleep...

No comments: