Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Life is unpredictable

Went to Jen's grandma's wake yesterday nite. Jen look so pale! She hasn't sleep for 1 day already. Ask her to eat she also eat a little only... Hai... It was really sudden cos her grandma passed away cos of heart attack (which she din had b4). Jen was really angry with the hospital cos the place was only 5min walk from the hospital yet the ambulance took 15min to reach the house. Well, but life is so unpredictable. & I also realised other than laughin & yawning, crying is also contagious. So ppl, it's true tt u can share ur joy & woes with the ppl ard u. (But I din cry ok, I was holding back my tears though).

Mmm... Merv, Amy & Carol went Vietnam already, wun be seeing Amy till 24th, Merv & Carol till Jan cos they going backpacking after their YEP. Meanwhile, only left me, Cai, Jiali & Joo in S'pore, Jen going Vietnam to meet em in 6 days' time.

Anyway, actually wanted to go swimming with Aimei today one, budden... the weather is so nice tt she decided to nua @ home, while I was still sleeping, =P. I woke up @ 11.30. I think Mingju is so pig... she slept b4 12am & she juz woke up! She slept for more than 12 hours!! My goodness. Good life heh?

Oh yah! I started playing this game called Maple Story, v nice game! it's abit like Nitendo/Sega, those kinda games where u walk ard killing monsters, but it's an online game. http://www.mapleglobal.com Very fun! Heh. Add me to ur fren's list hor, dun need me to say my nick, u shld noe lar, heh.

Ok, I shall go on & watch the Magic Ring epi 5 liao~~

No comments: