Saturday, December 04, 2004

Finally I'm home permanently

Yeah~! Finally I've moved home! So comfortable @ home, hee. Wah, but I used the whole day to pack up my stuffs in hall yesterday. I juz unpacked my stuffs & guess wat? I only used less than 1 hour!!! Conclusion: unpacking is eaiser than packing. Ok, crap, haha. Juz feel so happy to be @ home @ last lar, hee. My father helped me took photos of my room, haha. Shall upload it soon.

Anyway, went shopping with Amy, Jen, Jiali & Joo on Thurs. Bought "Legally Blonde 2" & "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" VCD for $7.95 & $4.95 respectively. Heh. Juz finished watching LB2. The show is so so lar, n her chihuahua is a gay! Haha. So weird. Din noe it happens to animals to, haha. Mmm... I think we shopped for quite a long time.... went back hall @ 10pm & Orchard Road was still crowded with ppl. They saw Deborah Yeo (Jamie Yeo's sis) & Joo wanted to see how she looked like. So we kinda followed em, haha. I din mention in my blog but the times when we were studying outside LT6, she was too, with this guy tt looks damn shuai!!!! He's Gord's fren & he's ME yr 3. Wah, damn shuai lor!! Can say he's the moz shuai guy I've ever seen in NUS Engin, even Merv says he's shuai, haha.

Ok, I shall stop drooling, haha. Tok bout my new maid ba, haha. I think I din announce tt I'm having a new maid. My 2nd maid went back I think on 24th Nov. This new maid is a Indonesian, but she noes how to speak Mandarin (though I dun quite understand wat she's saying sometimes). She v young ah, think 24 or 25 only. My mother told me to call her jie jie, haha. Same goes for my sis. Budden call jie jie v weird, so I shall call her by her name, btw her name is Watina, short: Wati. N yesterday, haha, I need to use the toilet urgently but father was in the master room's toilet, so I came to the kitchen's toilet & Wati was washing a pail & I said, "Auntie, I wanna use the toilet..." in Mandarin lar. & my mother actally told me, "Ppl where got so old, she's 4 or 5 years older than u only!" Aiyah, used to it le mah, my 1st maid worked for us for nearly 10 years while my 2nd maid worked for us for 2 yrs, all the while I've been calling em auntie mah. MayB u're wondering y I call my maid "auntie". Cos tt's wat my parents made me & my sis call em, to be respectful lar. & I think my parents are too nice to maids... hmmm.... think tt's y my 1st maid was here for 10 years. From only-know-how-to-speak-Thai (yah, my 1st 2 maids are Thais) to know-how-to-speak-Mandarin & Hokkien. I've frenz who used to tot tt my mother is not working cos whenever they called, my maid spoke in Mandarin & they tot tt's my mm. When I told em tt's my maid, they were so shocked, haha. Cos her Mandarin is not-bad, same to her Hokkien. & since she's here for 10 years, she noes our daily routines & wat we like, etc etc. In the end, it made my mother always complaining bout my 2nd maid & this maid she also got complain, cos she's too used to the 1st maid liao. But I think this maid is ok lei, quite frenly & she'll ask if she dunno anything.

Ok, enuff of my-maid-history stuffs. Here's some of the games tt I've been playing lately:




Moo² game
It's a game whereby u guide the stupid moo²s to let the grey one get its trophy (they are stupid cos they juz noe how to walk str8)
How to play the game:


  1. Click on starten (I think it means start it dunno wat language...)
  2. Click & drag the arrows to the respective tile that u want to guide the cow(s)
  3. Click on Go to let the cow(s) start moving.
  4. Click on Run if u want the cow(s) to move faster
  5. Click on Stop if u want the cow(s) to go back to their original position

The game is quite fun to play. If u managed to reach stage 34 pls tell me! I'm stuck there! If u want the codes, I've up till 34, heh


Hidden Kingdom

It's another of the IQ games lar, if u get stuck on the 1st one, tell me ba, cos the 1st one is hard to understand, haha



Yeti Sports Olympics

Click on game 6. It's a beat-up-the-penguin-game. Haha, but quite fun once u get the hang of it



N this is a song that my fren sent me, v cute!

http://www.iloveegg.com/winopen_ani/eggsong.htm

Okiez, I shall go play somemore games then get prepared to go out. Gonna meet Amy, Charles, Jen, Jiali, Jimmy & Joo (so many Js.... hmmm) @ 7.30pm since Charles & Jimmy going back tml... ='( will miss em...

No comments: