Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Xmas!

Aloha ppl! Merry Xmas! I think this is the happiest xmas since N years ago, heh. Y? Cos I got back my results today & I did well! Quite shocked with my results cos it's so much³ better than my past 2 sems' one. From last sem's CAPs to this sem's, I improved by 1.6. For cummulative CAPs, I improved by 0.46~!~! Happy happy~! CE is not tt bad aft all. It really is a blessing in disguise, hee. 1st time I've an A- & 1st time I don't have any Cs or Ds!! Think I was too slack for the past 2 sems mayB, hehe

Enuff of my results liao, heh. Went out for dinner with my family @ this non-aircon restaurant called No Signboard Seafood. It's really named like this! Haha. Anyway, it's situated in Geylang. The food there is not bad, but damn ex! 5 of us spent $130 there. My goodness. I still like Long Beach Seafood Restuarant, heh. Aft tt my father wanted to take us to take pix @ Orchard Road, but it was daaaamn crowded, yah, even on xmas day itself. My father dun even have a place to park his van... So we decided to juz drive past Orchard Road & my mother dropped @ Bendemeer to buy some fruits for praying the Buddha tomolo. Wat a full dinner! My maid was like saying she's gonna gain 5kg, haha.

Had BJ's bday celebration yesterday. We ate PastaMania~! Yum yum! Aft tt we went shopping for the food that the rest will be BBQing. I used "the rest" cos I wasn't gonna join em for BBQ, my maternal relatives had a Xmas Eve Party @ Ah Mah's house. I felt so old when I saw Matt's hair is botak, haha, he's gonna go BMT soon... Anyway, it was quite funny cos Gnet & Stef wanted to save the no. of plastic cups, ranting on bout environmental frenly, blah blah, so they wrote our names on the cups! V good idea though. Haha. & I was lookin for my cup, ez job lah, found a cup with the words "Yan Yan". My sis had quite a hard job until she found the words, "Bao1 bao1 (包包)". I was sooo amused. Cos my sis was v plump when she was young & commented tt she looks like a hamburger & my maternal cousins all nicknamed her tt. Though she's older now, Stef still calls her tt, haha. So... my sis deduced tt Stef wrote the names, & she's correct!! Haha. Ate lotsa sinful stufs there.... the lagsane tt Gnet made, the ham, turkey, curry, fried bee hoon, mousse log cake, cheese hotdog tt Sang bought, blah blah.... all so sinful!!! Aft dinner I sat down & watched the soccer match b/w Indonesia & Vietnam, painful match to watch. Was chatting with Nicholas & I realised THE Chinese High School guys are real racist! (Why did I caps "the"? Cos TCHS guys prefer the "The" to be said, if not CHS sounds like Catholic High School) He even told me a couple of racist jokes & he admitted tt TCHS guys are racist, tsk tsk tsk

Anyway, I started a new char for MapleStory & it's now a lvl14 mage~! My older archer is lvl 24 now. Mmm... think I shall stop here for now, feeling quite tired...

No comments: