Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Pix on MapleStory

Mmm.... I think many of u have been wondering I've been playing MapleStory for quite long liao, no screen shots @ all. Haha. If u want screen shots, u go their webby to see, =P. But I got some interesting screen shots here tho:



This "photo" is taken by me of cos! Took this in a special place for us to decorate the xmas trees & we took a photo b4 decorating the xmas tree, haha. I did Gaussian Blur on our usenames in case there's ppl who anyhow add us as buddies, heh. U muz be thinking y is Jiali frowning, cos there's sth wrong with her keyboard, she can't seem to press F2 onwards & the F1 key only allows us to frown. So remember when u see Jiali next time in MapleStory, press F2, =P. Anyway in the end we couldn't deco our tree cos there's sth wrong with the server today & Gord was DCed, followed by Jiali.

I then went into other rooms to take a peek @ other ppl's xmas trees:





Again, I did Gaussian Blur on usernames. Pls take note that the snowmen are NPC (which means non-playing character), so their names are shown, haha.

And here's a picture I took of myself! =D



Cool rite? Haha. Go play Maple lar! =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i play maplestory too!! whats your name on MS?? mines Katie1357 maybe we can be maple FRIENDS?
!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?! =D
PS I REALLY think starwars dosent suck

~Katie~