Thursday, December 02, 2004

1st Singapore Idol is out

I got a new template for my blog. Ultra blue!! So nice!!! Mmm... but for the moment I dunno wat happened to the scrollbar.... Can't seem to change colour.... But I'm tired liao, so shan't be bothered bout it for the moment.

Anyway, the 1st Singapore Idol is out & he's Taufik Batisah!! But actually, during the show, both Taufik & Sly are good, Taufik din do up to my expectations today.

Lemme see.... I've been slacking for like.... 6 days? Went KTV-ing on Fri, do-nothing on Sat, surf the whole day of internet on Sun, played games & went HarbourFront & Sentosa on Mon, swim & have BBQ on Tues, swim & surf whole day of internet again today... wow.... actually there's lotsa things to do when u've nothing to do.... mmm... haha

Anyway, was playing this game Gord & Steph sent me: http://www.angelfire.com/co4/isad/hide1
Quite fun to play if u've the patience, heh

Oh well, tired of blogging (as in changing template....)..... shall have my beauty sleep now

No comments: