Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Shooting star in the Orion Belt

Mmm.... practically slacked my whole day thru. @ 1st installed my Civilization III game & Steph arrived. In the end we din go & swim, haha. So we started playing Worms World Party. I won Steph~ Yeah~~ =P

Aft tt watched this new Taiwanese show called Ai4 Qing2 Mo2 Jie4 (爱情魔戒), really quite new ah, not available in VCDs yet & the drama is showed halfway in Taiwan. My sis lar, she's a big fan of the main actor (called Zheng4 Yuan2 Chang1) who happened to be the main actor in Qiang Wei Zhi Lian also. Though I'm not his fan, I muz say he's a good actor! Qiang Wei was his 1st drama & he acted v well inside!

In the evening, went out with Amy. We planned to go Orchard, budden cos Amy reached back ard 8, so we decided to go Clementi. Aft tt, we think Clementi is quite sian. So I decided... if bus 10 comes, we'll go HabourFront; 33 comes we'll go Queensway; 200 comes we'll go Holland V. In the end 10 came 1st, so we went HabourFront. Saw Peisheng (my senior in JC, current freshie in Chem Engin) when we stopped @ the bus stop. He's only finishing tml, haha. Anyway, me & Amy decided to eat @ the food court. Dunno isit cos she's hungry, she said this is the 1st time the food that she chose tasted so good, she always complain tt the food she buys from food court sux.... budden the food that she ate today, is recommended by me, haha. Aft tt we decided to go Sentosa since we've free entrance! Haha. We tooked the Yellow line in Sentosa to Dolphin Lagoon & walked to Palawan Beach. I was teaching Amy how to recognise the Orion Belt & we suddenly saw a shooting star!!! Amy was like, "Is that a shooting star?" N I realised it's the 1st time she see a shooting star. She was like so excited, haha. Made a wish, but shall keep it to myself, if not it wun come true! When it comes true, I'll tell u all, haha.

Ok, need to rest, tml swimming @ 10 with Steph, heh

No comments: