Saturday, November 06, 2004

1st exercise in 2 years

Wow! Can't believe it. Today is my 1st strenuous exercise in 2 years lor! I went swimming in the evening, & I'm damn tired now... Anyway, thanks to coach Ang, haha. Aft tt had a v full dinner @ Mac.... After swimming, I still had to run aft the 151 which I think is the last one for the day... So I'm really damn tired....

Was listening to Yin Yue Ri Ji (音乐日记) on my way home from hall and this ger sent in her music diary to 933, toking bout her 8-years-long relationship, which started when she was 13 (she's 21 now), the guy is 4 years older than her. Quite unbelievable that they are still so loving. Usually couples won't be still so loving after such a long time. Mmm... they muz be perfect match, hee. Feel happy for em, tho I dunno who they are.

Had dinner yesterday with Amy, Carol, Jen & Merv. Had a good time laughing lor. N Amy was suggesting Merv shld put on moisturiser cos he has wrinkles... =X

This week on Singapore Idol, Leandra is out. I didn't watch this week's episode so I shan't make any comments, since I think all the top 5 finalists are good (though I still think Daphne can't sing a wide variety of songs).

Since I'm so tired, I shall go sleep now, but b4 that, I shall intro you to this song that I think is v nice. It's 一千零一个愿望 (1001 wishes) by Four In Love, a Taiwanese Girl Band which wasn't as famous as wat SHE is now. But I think they sing quite nice. Heh. Mmm.. but if u like 杨丞琳(Yang Cheng Lin) who is one the female host for Guess Guess Guess other than Ah Ya. I like the lyrics. Heh. If u're interested in the song, I think u can dl the mp3 here: http://moon01.com/1.mp3, though I'm not sure if it'll be a broken link by then.

一千零一个愿望
明天就像是盒子里的巧克力糖
什么滋味 充满幻想
失望是偶尔拨不通的电话号码
多试几次 总会回答

心里有好多的梦想
未来正要开始闪闪发亮
就算天再高那又怎么
踮起脚尖 就更靠近阳光

我许下第一千零一个愿望 (一个愿望)
有一天幸福总会听我的话 (听我的话)
不怕要多少时间多少代价
青春是我的筹码 OH~~~

我许下第一千零一个愿望 (一个愿望)
有一天幸福总会在我手上 (在我手上)
每一颗心都有一双翅膀
要勇往直前的飞翔 没有到不了的地方

No comments: