Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Super pissed off

I hate my hall. My sunflower plants disappeared on Mon. Found out today tt the hall admin plant-napped em. The stupid hall admin fined Amy $20 instead of me cos they were found the plants outside her room.

Reason for fine: Mosquitoes breeding were found in the flower pot outside your door.

Did they mean that they found out that I'm trying to breed mosquitoes in my pot, or do they mean mosquitoes were found breeding in the pot? (In case u din get it, I meant to have some sarcasm in the question above, n yes, bad sentence construction by the hall admin.) No matter wat... I've don't have donating blood as a hobby. And also, I check my plant daily any excess water tt flows out from the soil, so even if mosquito larvae are found in my pot, they'd have drown (or stink to death) in the sewage plant by the end of the day.

2nd reason to be pissed off: the guy above me is super noisy. He & other level 4 guys were so laughing like it was their 1st laughter in their life. I shouted up "stop laughing lar!", but guess wat? He purposely laugh even louder. Wonder y they r so quiet now, muz be the green man juz passed by.

Shall go sleep b4 they start to laugh again

No comments: