Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Supper AGAIN?!

Had supper again with Amy, Gord & Merv. Had lotsa fun time laughing AGAIN. N me & Merv seems to be getting the May-Yam symptom from Amy. Y May-Yam? Cos the letters in Amy's name can be used to spell May & Yam! N Amy seems to be hearing wrongly nowadays & we seemed to got that from her! Oops. Our suppers are always fun budden I actually wanted to sleep @ 1am one lor... in the end now then gonna sleep... ='( I've been sleeping @ 3am for dunno how many days liao! Oh no! I wanna sleep early!

Anyway, found out sth quite secret today, muahahaha. Me, Amy, Jiali & Joo were discussing bout it & Merv keep wanting to see wat we were saying on MSN, made me had to kup my lappie so many times. N Merv keep wanna guess who we were toking bout... aiyoh...

Aiyah, sleepy.... wanna update more but think I shall continue later in the morn... -__-zZ

No comments: