Monday, November 01, 2004

I like my home

Mmm.... I really like to stay @ home, dunno y. Luckily I made the decision to come back home next sem n not staying in hall.

Anyway, I'm @ home now, heh. Was watching TV till 10pm, so decided not to go back hall tonight, shall go back hall tml morn.

Well, juz wanted to say look out for the link to Mr Brown's blog on my links. His blogs are quite interesting, @ least more interesting than xiaxue's blog, tt's wat I think, heh. Heard from Jiali he's an editor from Straits Times ah (or isit other post in other newspapers... 4got liao, =P). Quite a humourous blogger.

Anyway, Huang Na was found dead today. Mmm... Not tt I dun pity her, but I dun understand y Singapore made the missing of her such a big news. It's not as if she's the one who went missing in Singapore. Weird... I think her mother shld be feeling devastated now. Poor thing. Dunno wat really happened, still waiting for news. N the murderer put her body in a box! My goodness! Mei you ren xing lor!

Ok lar, short entry, shall go sleep now & wake up @ 6am to study my Structural Test, heh.

No comments: