Saturday, October 30, 2004

Oops!!

Oops! I din realised my last entry was like 5 days ago!! =P Sorry sorry... well, shall do another summary here, hope it wun become a long one like the other time, =D. Tues..... came back home, cos there's tuition... actually I like the feeling @ home, stayin in hostel really makes me think too much. Tution is like an excuse for me to go home ba, =P. Anyway, I started falling sick on Tues.. yah...

Wed. Went back school, celebrated Cailing & Charles' bday @ PS. This time we remembered Charles liao, hee. Ate @ PastaMania, my all time fav for pasta, heh. N the ppl there r so nice! They let us cut our cake there. We also bought the Anderson's Ice Cream cake there, quite cheap! The price I can't say, if u wanna noe, come & ask me! Hee.

Thurs. Charles' Bday~! Went Engin welcome tea for a while, the welfare comm ppl made a grand entrance, cos we were late aft moving the exam tea stuffs to clubroom. Tho short while but had a fun time suaning Yushun with Jiali, muahahaha. Then went the marketing seminar, which was not of v good use.... =/ Wasted my time there. Makan dinner with Amy, Carol, Jen, Jiali & Merv while watching Singapore Idol. I'm getting to like Oli even more, heh. She's quite a versatile singer. Anyway, may sound stupid, but I voted for her, haha. Aft tt went back hall to pia my Hydraulics assignment (due on Fri 12nn) till 3am. Hai.... Then Yushun was toking bout Frenster, so went Frenster took a look. Found out tt our common frenz (tt r not NUS Engin ppl) are all table tennis players! Haha. N it was his bday on Thurs also. I 4got lor! *oops* but his hint was so obvious.... Here's the MSN conversation:

=======================================
Yushun: hohohoh
Yushun: luckily
Yushun: thurs passed without incident
Me: huh?
Me: wat incident u want?
Me: haha
Yushun: u noe wad day was it
Yushun: :P
Me: oh yah hah!
Me: i 4got!
Me: haha
Yushun: lalalalallalaa
Me: i 4got it's same as my fren lor!
Me: haha
Yushun: hahha
Me: see the billabong pencil casE?
Me: his bday present
=======================================
anyway the billabong pencil case is Charles'. Here's the pic:


the Doramoen slippers are cute eh? Hee.

Fri. Din feel like waking up, but had to submit assignment by 12nn, so bo bian. Din really have enuff sleep cos the stupid guy staying upstairs was so damn noisy. He was laughing. Yah, wat's wrong with laughing rite? BUT, laughing out loud @ 3+am is WRONG! I was half asleep & I was awaken up by his loud & scary laughter! AIYOH. Anyway, had breakfast with Amy @ YIH. The kaya toast is nice! Yum²! The coffee is nice also! Shall go there for breakfast next time again!

Tried to finish up my project which was supposed to be due today, =P. Budden... I did sth wrong by un-sharing my C drive. Then dunno wat happened I couldn't even open my MS word or Adobe. Tried using system restore, but I can't even open tt!!! In the end I tried changing the owner of the C drive to the username that I use @ home & also login to tt a/c, finally I could use system restore. Wasted 1 or 2 hours juz to solve the stupid thingy. Lesson learnt: Don't gei kiang (which I was... =P) & unshare ur hard drives, if not u'll have prob like me. Anyway u might be thinking y I wanted to unshare my C drive out of the blue. Well.... kinda thanx to Jianqiang lor... he was on NUS network & he found my computer. My MP3 folder was set to share cos I wanted to transfer some songs over to my sis's new laptop (yes, my younger sis of age 15 has a laptop! aaarrrrggghhhh, kids nowadays are so xing fu....), & I 4got to set it back. & bravo! JQ dl some of my MP3s... (found tt out in his blog...) -___- But luckily he told me bout it & I unshared it already. Heh, thanx ah JQ!

Luckily Jiali reminded me to watch SI results. Oli was in last 3??!! I can't believe it. Sad case. Luckily Chris is out instead of him. Tho I muz say he sounds nice in slow songs, but he's not versatile enuff. Jiayao asked me y I like Oli & I realised I also dunno y! Haha. The remaining 5 ppl r quite versatile but I juz like Oli. Tho I think Sylvester is getting cuter, n the stupid Merv, trying to act like him. Eeee.....

As for today.... had a *&^%$#@! Autocad test which is un-do-able in 25 min! I can finish the test in 1 hr actually, but 25 min is too short! I did only 1/2 of the test. ='( Happened to watch Meteor Garden I on channel 8 @ 1+pm. Suddenly had the urge to watch the VCDs & read the comics again. So... my urge made me wasted my 3+ to 5+, reading Meteor Garden's comics... budden I muz say the story is nice! Heh. N yah, I got the whole set of 34 (or isit 36?) volumes for Meteor Garden. U want can rent from me, haha. Aft tt went tuition & I went Malay Village aft tuition~! Ate Ramly's Burger. It's v nice! Highly recommended. $2.50 for a chicken burger with egg wrapped around the patty. N there's BBQ sauce, mayoinaise, Maggi sauce.... still got dunno wat sauce. Haha. I'm getting fatter, die... mother told me to go jogging during the Dec hols. Haha. I wanted to do tt long ago le lor, always nv do it in the end.

Mmm... I shall go mark Kendrick's papers. I still have tuition with him @ 1030 tml....

No comments: