Thursday, October 07, 2004

Lookalikes

Mmm... I realised I've now quite a few ppl who look alike! Haha. I dunno if u all can see it clearly or not hee.


The guy in orange is Gord & in dark blue is Merv. Me, Joo & Amy all think Merv look abit like Sylvester, one of the finalists for Singapore Idol, haha.


And this. The photo on the top is obviously taken in TJ, look @ the uniform! Haha. Diana is the one I rectangled up. Below, is a photo I've taken with Yiping & Jiali. Yiping is the other one rectangled up. I think they look alike! Hee. & Diana told me she was near Archi & some1 asked her how's life. Haha. MayB the guy is YP's fren, haha


& this one... many ppl say they look alike lei, Jiali & Shufen, look alike? Hee...

& also actually I think Amy whom I know in NUS looks like Ying Zi whom I knew in TJ, but no Ying Zi's photo... mmm....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy! You are very sweet:)

Eva said...

eh? who's this?