Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Glad to have ppl ard

Well... I always feel so glad when I've my frenz ard me everytime. Thanx for all the care & concern all of u have given me, u noe who u r. =D Feel v touched, but dun worry, I'm not crying lar, haha. To tell the truth, I keep saying I wun think bout it but I still do, when I'm alone and dun have the mood to study. Hope it'll get better.

I slacked today again lor... din do much work. Had this wk's mini CE bonding session aft lect today for 1 hr outside our LT till 4pm, this time Cailing is ard, haha. Came back hall, chat with Jiali till 5+, went to take a nap. Wanted to wake up like 6+, but I set my alarm wrongly to AM instead of PM, felt so stupid. I think my sis called me & told me the PC formatted itself or sth, I dunno, I was in lala land. Haha. I dunno y but recently whenever I try to take aftnn naps, I'll ganna disturb by ppl on the phone. Either I 4get to switch off SMS, or ppl juz called me. In the end I woke up @ 7+, ate dinner & watch TV till 10, =P

Watched Top Fun Season 7 @ 8pm. YUCK LOR!!! Some1 imitated Jeff Chang's Bu Yao Dui Ta Shuo! YUCK! He imitate the MTV, & even imitate the way Jeff kneeled down in the MTV lor! YUCK. Ok, I shall stop my yuck-ing here. Haha. The 2nd contestant sang Karen Mok's Sheng Xia De Guo Shi, also cannot make it. The last one was v good! She sang Coco Lee's Yue Guang Ai Ren (or Yue Guang sth sth, 4got the name, haha). N she was saying she joined M'sian Idol & got into top 30, no wonder she's so good. Heh. But put her together with those 2 whom CMI, really wasted lor... the winner is obvious.

Watched the swimming drama @ 9pm. Mmm... juz starting only so not much things to say lar, haha.

Anyway, to WC, good luck to ur ungraded EIA ok? =P CE-bonding session ppl will noe wat I'm saying, heh.

No comments: