Sunday, October 03, 2004

Pigout weekend

Hai... I really pigged out this weekend, bet I'm gained @ least 1kg!!! AAAAHHH!!!

I went out with Aimei & Lisheng yesterday. Actually I shld have put it on my last entry, but I was lazy. =P It was supposedly a BK-breakfast-meeting, but, juz as it was Lisheng's turn to order, the breakfast menu was changed to the lunch menu & it was only 10.50am!!!! *&^%$#@! I went all the way to Parkway juz to have BK breakfast & this happened! -_-# Aft tt we went walking ard & ended up in Sakae Sushi & I ate ramen & fried tofu... Was damn full already. Then aft tt we went walking ard again. We ended up walking ard in Popular for more than 1/2 hour. Think we were quite bored. Walked to Katong Shopping Centre to buy my conditioner cos there's a shop tt sells v cheap toiletries as recommended by AM. Along the route, saw Katong Laksa! Aft buying our toiletries, me & AM ate the laksa while LS went back to Parkway Popular cos he 4got to buy sth.

On the way back to Parkway (cos I only have bus to go home from Parkway), I suddenly told AM tt we shld start to change our wardrobe. Then she said, "Huh why? Cos we'll be left on the shelf?" Which I kinda agree, =P. I muz say tt I'm one of the most lok kok ger u can find in Engin, heh, always wear t-shirt, shorts & flip flops. There was once I wore jeans & shoes cos it was a structure lab session. Joshua, my grp mate, commented, "Wah! This is the 1st time I see you in jeans & shoes!" Haha. V true. Seldom wear pants or jeans unless necessary. I'm still thinking wat I shld wear next sem aft I move home... Heh.

Ok... today is quite a boring day bah... Morn went tuition.... aft came back, lunch... did my h/wk... BUT... I started pigging out again ard 3 to 4pm. Went downstairs to buy tidbits. Also bought Pokka green tea & Coffeemate to make bubble tea, =P. Aft tt dinner was KFC which sis da-bao back. Really so sinful! & also for the 1st time in who-knows-how-many-months, I slept for 9 hrs!!! Was feeling sleepy & slept @ 12 midnight, set alarm @ 8am but I offed all 3 alerts & slept till 9.20!!

So conclusion is I pigged out this weekend. End of story

No comments: