Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Platonic Relationship

Mmm.... Something weird happened today. I saw the TJ SC president today @ EH's bazaar (whom I was toking bout yesterday). On Mon I was juz telling Amy bout the bitch story, yesterday we saw tt bitch, today we saw her ex-bf... Haha. Is tt fate?

Anyway, my topic today is on platonic relationship. I think alot of ppl dun believe in pure platonic relationship b/w opp. sex. Wat do I mean by "pure"? Mmm... means tt the guy & ger are purely frenz, none of em have ever fell in luv with the other, not even for 1sec. I'm a strong believer of platonic relationship, but not really for pure platonic relationship, tho I do have guy frenz who are of pure platonic relationship with me.

To me, at some point of time, there'll always be times when u dunno if u treat him/her as a good fren or more than that. 1 of my gal frenz once told me tt if her close guy fren gets attached, she noes she'll feel sad, but she dunno wat will cause sadness: either cos she starts to like this guy over time, or b'cos her fren will have lesser time for her. Which makes me wonder too! Heh.

U muz be thinking y am I thinking so rite? Heh. Was listening to Yin Yue Ri Ji (Music Diary) on YES933. This ger sent her close guy fren off as he was on a scholarship to an overseas university. The 1st few days when he was away, she kept thinking of him. She tot to herself & wonder if she have fallen in luv with him, or juz treated him as a fren. According to her diary, she mentioned tt she was told by a fren tt he likes her. But she din really describe wat happened in b/w....

Anyway, mayB we can discuss on this topic, heh, but dun flood my tag board ok? If can leave comments on my entry lar, dun leave on tag board, =P. Well, I feel so tired... MayB Amy's sleeping bug jumped over to my room. Ok lar, I go sleep liao

No comments: