Saturday, October 16, 2004

My Fridays sux...

Ok.... lemme explain to u y my Fridays sux, esp today. I've lect from 2 to 3, BUT today's lect was useless. I think we're in front of schedule so the lecturer played a "gambling" game with us. We practically tok kok during the whole lect, that's another story, heh. Then, I'm supposed to have lect from 5 to 7 (but reached @ 6 cos I need to print my notes), 7 to 9 another lect.... make me can't go home on Fridays, hai...

Ok, as for today, it's quite a interesting Friday. To start off, it's the 1st time Jen, Amy & me ate @ TH's dining hall together. Jen came squatting @ Amy's hall yesterday, heh. Then aft tt I went to club room to carry the 4-year series with Yushun to outside LT6. When I opened the main door, saw YS seh down there, seems deprived of sleep with messy hair. Found out he slept @ 3+, woke up @ 8 & he blamed it on Xiaonan. Why? Cos he seldom have the chance to dl movies from xiaonan.com, so he dl the 2 whole series of Friends... (isit Friends or wat, I 4got). Anyway, the clubroom door was locked, so I called Yeeming, Miao came to open the door. Was telling Miao bout YS being fined for keeping fishes in hall, haha. Actually quite poor thing lar, fish only also ganna fine.


Reached outside LT6 & Shufen was there too. Tried doing my assignment but couldn't do it. Quite hard... mmm.... then started to have EE ppl walkin out of the LT. Tried to psycho lotsa ppl but lar, heh. Aft the EE grp A ppl's lect, Peng came out to help out. YM & Miao helped to da bao lunch & Steph also reached there liao. When Steph saw YS she said he look like Ren Xian Qi! No wonder I find YS look so familiar! Haha. So tt's the reason! Haha. I noe so many frenz with ming2 xing1 lian3! Haha. Jiali went Clementi, so asked her to help us buy the $1 bubble tea tt tastes nice. Thanx Jiali! =D

Aft tt went lect & I accidentally spilled abit of my bubble tea onto the carpet & chair of the LT, luckily there was no one sitting beside me. Then aft tt when this ger came sitting down on the chair, I think her fren told her I spilled sth on the chair. Then she asked me if tt is soya bean drink, I told her it's bubble tea. She then asked me where I bought it & I told her Clementi. She was shocked cos she tot I went all the way to Clementi to buy, then I clarified. Scare me, tot she wanted to scold me or wat, haha. Anyway, Steph was like laughin non-stop today, dunno y. Tt woman ah, like crazy liao. Haha.

Aft tt went EH Bazaar walk walk, then came back my hall with Weicong & Steph. The 2 mad ppl ended up singing Hokkien songs & Chinese oldies in my room. So loud lor! Kelly walked past my room & heard & she was so amused! Make me so paiseh. Luckily it was in the afternn, not so many ppl, haha.

Aft tt reach the lab @ ard 6, supposed to reach @ 5 one lar. In the end da bao Mac for dinner @ 6+, go into the audi to eat. @ least today's lect is quite useful... but it was sooo funny cos the whole row of us were eating Mac! Haha. N aft the lect, we were watching the last part of Singapore Idol in the audi. Yeah~! Jerry is out! So happy~! FINALLY. Ok, I shall stop being so bad. Anyway, we got a lobang to do a survey for $2! Heh. So juz do lor. Make us seem so cheapo, =P, but broke lar, & do survey already got $2. When we were walkin, saw Amy & Jen, so walked back hall with Amy lor.

Anyway.... hai.... a small small action by him really made me so happy. I dunno y... can't control lei. Even a small action like he starts toking to me on MSN instead of the usual-I-tok-to-him-1st situation, I'll feel v happy also. I think I'm dead meat this time, haha. If u dunno who is him is, dun ask lar, =P.

K lar, shall go sleep now....

No comments: