Thursday, October 21, 2004

My blood veins are too thin...

Tried to donate blood today. But too bad... I've already answered the questionnaire, tested my blood for the iron contents, had my temp measured, BUT.... aft 3 nurses keep touching my arm's, trying to look for a suitable vein to insert the needle, they came up with the conclusion that my veins are too thin... cos they can't feel any thick veins. In the end wasted my time & abit of blood. Then I returned the iron tablets to the nurse, but she asked me to keep it. Huh?? For wat?! Haha. So if any1 of u need iron tablets, can ask from me, haha.

Weicong & Steph tried to donate blood also, but they have fever?! Haha. Their measured temperature was nearly 38 degrees, mine was 37.5, the borderline case. In the end all 3 of us din donate any blood, lol. Saw Lincoln there & he donated blood! So 3 out of 4 ppl can't donate blood, hah. Saw my freshie, Thomas there also. Dunno y he called me lao ban niang??!! Then he told me Lincoln called me that. Ah?! Haha. Lincoln is 1 big crappo.


Went lib to study till ard 7+. Fell asleep. Think I'm reall v tired ah, dunno y also. Saw Andrew there but din say hi to him, then he saw me online & call my name in his normal way, "Amigo!!" Haha. Until now even in real life (as in not on MSN) he also call me Amigo lor... winner. & Merv also winner, used my MSN disturb ppl, used my internet read xiaxue's blog, etc... & Merv, sorry ah, the past 2 days u asked me & Amy out for supper budden we really ate sth liao, hehe.

Anyway, did my ArcGis in comp cluster again... The qns are really damn hard arh... But @ least my mood is better today. Steph, Qiulin & Weicong left @ ard 11pm. I left @ 12+am... with Amy. She has test tml, heh, good luck ger! & she told me she dun wanna sleep??! How can? Aiyoh...

As usual, aft typing, I shall go sleep, heh.

No comments: