Saturday, October 02, 2004

Belated Children's Day~!

Heh, it was Children's Day yesterday~! But the sad thing is... I had lecture till 8pm, but the lecturer still dun wanna stop. A few of us left the audi @ 8pm. B4 that was lab for this module. The ppl in the Saturday slot really quite un-automatic, came for the Fri slot & when the lecturer asked em to leave, they still stayed there. Wasted our 1st 1/2 hour. The next 1/2 hour was wasted by the lecturer cos there were 2 classes @ the same time. Aft the lect @ 8pm, me Qiuling, Steph & Weicong went Mac for dinner. Toked alot again. Then dunno y we were toking bout SHE, & I was making a comment of SHE: Guys who like pretty gers prefer Selina, guys who like cute gers prefer Hebe, gers usually prefer Ella. Then I was asking em, "Right?" & Steph was nodding profusely, while QL & WC paused for a while & sth funny happened...

QL: Actually... *raises right hand*
WC raises left hand.
QL & WC: I like Selina.

Then there was a moment of silence.... Then we all started laughing lor. Damn funny. Aft tt went to clubroom cos I need to get the application slips for the sub-comm application.

Reached back hall ard 10, started to walk to bus stop @ 10.10pm lydat. I was walking to the bus terminal already, then I realised I 4got my EZlink card... THEN I had to walk back to my hall & get my EZlink card. By the time I walked back to the bus terminal again, it was 10.30 already, BUDDEN... I missed my 151... & there isn't anymore 151 in the terminal. So in the end I took 10--> 30--> 135. Managed to reach home @ 11.45. Suay day man.

Think I shall go study liao. I haven't been studying today...

No comments: