Saturday, October 09, 2004

Summary of the wk

Mmm... sorry for not updating on wat's happening this wk. I noe it's kinda bo liao for me to post the lookalike photos up instead of updating my blog, =P.

Ok.... starting from Mon, 4th Oct. Had welfare comm interview till 10pm. The no. of pple who came was quite alot. Interview until I wanted to sleep. N no Singaporeans @ all!!! No offence to foreigners but I really have quite bad impression on foreigners in sub-comms, MOST of em. A few are still v responsible to their jobs ok? Not much to say, cept I was trying to do the Yr 1 Maths for the 4-year series soln, BUT... I realised I can't do! I can't believe it, my maths is really deteoriating. *sigh* I noe if u knew me back in secondary sch, u wun believe me wat I'm saying, haha. Cos maths was my best subject all the way since young till JC, I once got highest score in my level for final exam during sec sch(budden cos I did badly for my CAs @ tt time, so I din get the best in subj award in the end, =P. & yes, I'm trying to hao lian now, haha) But now, I really dun understand the maths (aka Engineering Uncertainty Analysis), but most of my CE frenz dunno how to do too! I dunno if I shld feel glad or wat...

Ok, for Tues 5th Oct. Had another welfare comm interview, this time round we interviewed more than Mon's, but quite a few of our own frenz, haha. Teik Yoong came also, he told me cos Miao & Yeeming "forced" him to came, haha. I din noe he was here for the interview & this is wat happened:

======================================
Welfare main comm ppl: How many more ppl left?
Me: 2 more...
Miao: Huh? Tot 3 more?!
Me: Really ah?! *peeps into waiting room* Aiyoh, 2 more only lah! The 3rd guy is TY!
Miao: Yah! He came for the interview wat! No wonder he keep complaining to me tt he waited so long!
======================================

Hahaha. Anyway, the Tues interview was more promising. Heh. Budden, I dun really need to kill brain cells over it cos I dun need to choose my sub-comm member! Heh. Aft interview went to do my stupid *&^%$#@! GIS lab from 10pm till 1am. WTH, it's quite hard to do lor!

Anyway, on Wed 6th Oct. Went Clementi with Amy. We walked the pasar malam, mai3 dong1 xi1 chi1 dong1 xi1, haha. I miss pasar malam food! Nice! Heh. Amy bought lotsa stuffs! I think she spent @ least $50! I bought a fake Diesel 3-quarts for $10~! Haha. Fruitful day! Reached back hall @ ard 10+. But the angry thing bout this day is... I found out that w/o doing the GIS lab which I did on Tues, I could also submit the lab assignment! The lab has nothing gotta do with the assignment qns! & the qns are so cheem, none of us knew how to do it. Miao & YM spent so much time on the lab. Then anyway, I slacked on Wed lor. I can't believe I slacked to much. I slept @ 4+ cos I din feel tired until 3+. Miao came to my room to squat. Was discussing how she's gonna come to my room, but she was afraid of walking to my room @ 3+am. Haha. Merv & Gord also jio me for supper @ 1+, 2, but I was full aft the trip to Clementi. Then @ 3+ I asked Merv to drive Miao to my hall, cos he was in Gord's room.

=================================
Me: Can u drive Miao to my room? She's in E2.
Merv (using Gord's MSN): Wat do I get from this?
Me: Wat u want?
Merv: Buy 3 t-shirts from me! No, 5 t-shirts!
Me: -___- Then might as well ask her to take a cab here, cheaper...
=================================

& Gord was so RA-ted! He MSNed Jiali saying the 2 of em r feeding each other ice-cream. & Jiali told me she suddenly realised we r surrounded by "gays", haha. Then aft tt I was trying to tok to Merv thru Gord's MSN. Here's the conversation:

=================================
Me: So have u finished eating ur ice-cream?
Gord: Yes. Btw, Gord here, not Merv
Me: Where's Merv?
Gord: He's lying on my bed
(Next line in MSN)
Gord: naked
=================================

No wonder Amy recently keep saying Gord is hum sup. Haha. In the end Merv drove Miao to my hall but he was so ma fan, asked me to buy cold drink for him... -___-

Thurs, 7th Oct. Welfare comm. meeting. B4 that saw a fren outside the interview room. To protect his identity, shall call him Y. Haha. Cos Jiali was toking to Siao Ming bout the exam tea marketing. Y asked me how come SM sounded like he's more superior to JL, like trying to order JL. Which I think so too. Sorry, I really dunno who reads my blog, but I hope he noes bout this also, cos I think he really sounded lydat, like JL is under him. It's like JL LIASE with him, not WORK UNDER him lor... Hope he changes his mindset. Anyway aft the meeting which lasted nearly 2hrs, me + JL + Amy went Anchorpoint to eat our Haagen Daaz ice cream~! Heh, it's nice, =D. Aft tt we went Cold Storage to buy some groceries, which reminds me of Zhao Yong's comment of us, always go Carrefour, look like housewives/husbands. Haha. I realised aft I got into university, I keeop going to NTUC, Cold Storage, etc to buy stuffs, but I dunno how to cook! Haha. Aft tt, I finally gotta eat my Ikea hot dog!! Haha. Went Fong Seng for dinner with Jen, Joo & Amy. Mmm... any egg in prata was still 20c extra! Din noe tt cos M'sia eggs are starting to be imported into S'pore liao. Merv suddenly appear @ Fong Seng & tt was when I realised he look like Sylvester of Singapore Idol! Haha.

Fri, 8th Oct. Not much happened. But was trying to do my Hydraulics, quite hard to do... Feel asleep during GIS lab when Kam was explaining... Joshua's sleeping bug jumped to me, making me fall asleep... But really wasted my time there. N Clarence was making a v loud comment....

=================================
Clarence: *pretending to be toking to Joshua but actually wanted to let Kam hear* u tell him lar! go tell him! We pay so much sch fees & the sch dun even have enuff money to buy more licences for us to do our lab?! Wat the f***!

Qiulin: *shocked & whispering to me* wah! Did u hear tt? I dunno him, I dunno him."
Me: But we've some1 here who noes him mah *pts to Josh*
Josh: Huh wat? Orh!....
=================================

I was quite shocked also. But I kinda agree with him. Half the class couldn't do the *&^%$#@! lab cos there wasn't enuff lisence to be used...

As for today, did testing out for our beam. I think my grp's beam has the highest load-to-weight ratio! Heh. Budden again, I think we spent too much time on this lab which was only 10% of the whole score! =/ But I'm happy it's over, yeah~! Anyway Josh was hilarious. He came into lab wearing slippers & late...

=================================
Lab asst (jokingly): Hey u! U can go home already! So late & u're wearing slippers!
Josh: I brought my shoes...
=================================
The whole class laughed. Haha. & he really sat down, wore his socks & shoes! Haha.

Aft tt saw Joo & Jimmy in E2 comp cluster (saw em cos Jimmy was wearing a jersey, haha). Asked em to lunch together. Ate lunch with the 2 of em, Amy & Cailing. So long nv see Jimmy already lor! V happy to see him! =D We ate @ Arts canteen. Aft tt came home @ 3+. Had a mild headache. Conclusion: I din sleep enuff. Decided to bang seh Aimei for my beauty sleep (cos I was supposed to meet her @ 6.30).

Wah! Damn long entry! I shldn't have said it's a summary, haha. And it's already 1.57am! I shall go sleep liao lar haha.

No comments: