Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Can't believe I saw her, *yuck*

I can't believe it! I actually saw this bitch whom I knew from TJ!! Sorry for using tt term, but I really dun like her! The funny thing was I juz told Amy bout her yesterday & we saw her today, when we left the library @ 10.

She was a councillor back in TJ & I was an OGL during Orientation 2002. She was the station mistress for this game called Shoe Hockey, sth like dog & bone but using shoe on the hand & a ball instead of bean-bag. She wants the 2 whole OGs to play, so nvm lor. Then she asked me & the other OGL to help shout the number cos, "my voice is not loud enuff", tt's wat she said, which I dun think so. But she was quite unfair cos she whispered the number nearer to the other OGL, so I couldn't hear the number, which made my OG hear the number later. N also cos the other OG din have enuff ppl, so their OGL & OGAs went down to play. My freshies were not happy cos seniors played instead so they were jeering. Happens tt the gerfren of one of my freshies is tt OGL's ex-gerfren, so they ended up gonna fight. If we din stop em in time they'll start fighting. Then this bitch came over & told me, "Ur freshies r v AP!" AP=attitude problem. She said tt in front of my freshies!! How could she?!

Aft tt I told the SC president, hoping him to tell his councillors to have more respect to the freshies, shldn't say this kinda things in front of em. The DM din even asked wat happened & summoned my freshie to see the freshie whom nearly fought. Stupid F Tong (TJ DM was Francis Tong, so we call him F Tong behind him)! He gave my freshie a scolding while I was there also. Aft tt I was so angry, I cried in front of my female OGAs(Huijuan, Ruilin, Tina). Aft tt during debriefing, I din wanna complain bout the bitch in front of all the OGLs, OGAs & the SC exco one, budden Ruilin insisted on saying & she said it out. The 3 of us ended crying while my male OGAs (Zhao Yong & Lisheng) got a shock tt all 3 of us cried. Think we felt quite bad towards the freshies. Indeed we were! Cos they were practising their concert item while we were having debriefing!

Aft orientation, saw that bitch in lecture. I decided to forgive & forget, so I smiled @ her. Guess wat? SHE DIAO ME!! WTH! I can't believe tt. Not only me, she diao all my female OGAs! Oh! & I din say tt she was together with the SC president? Yah, they were together. The SC president is such a nice guy lor! I wonder y he chose her! Ok anyway, Amy heard her voice & Amy buay tahan also! So teh! Haha.

Mmm... Juz heard Shino's Xin Dong on YES 933, there's some part of the movie Xin Dong in front also. There's this phrase which Gigi Leong said to Takeshi in the movie: "Ni shen me dou bu gen wo jiang!" which translates to "U dun tell me anything!" Which reminds me of this fren, u noe who u r(n if u're Kpo to noe who she is, dun ask me, heh). Juz wanna tell u I feel tt couples shldn't tell each other bout everything lar, give him some time, k? Dun get easily frustrated over the relationship, it's juz budding, =). But anyway, I luv this song. Shall put the lyrics on today's blog, hee.

Anyway toking bout frustrated, I'm quite ezly frustrated recently, think I pms, shld control myself more...

===================================
《心动》 林晓培

有多久没见你 以为你在那里
原来就住在我心底 陪伴着我的呼吸
有多远的距离 以为闻不到你的气息
谁知道你背影这么长 回头就看到你
过去让它过去 来不及 从头喜欢你
白云 缠绕着蓝天 如果不能够永远走在一起
也至少给我们怀念的勇气 拥抱的权利
好让你明白 我心动 的痕迹
总是想再见你 还试着打探你 消息
原来你就住在我的身体
守护我的回忆
===================================

No comments: