Saturday, October 23, 2004

Rainy days...

Went a damn long supper with Amy, Merv & Gord yesterday. Went to supper @ 12+, reached back hall @ 2+... Actually Merv already drove us to Fong Seng already budden Merv suddenly wanna go NUH. Then actually Merv wanna park in the NUS carpark budden Amy & Gord suggested parking in front of the mortuary.... O_O Quite scary sia. Anyway... it was a funny supper. Merv keep sayin he noes who Gord's crush is budden Gord keep saying he dun have any crush. & Gord keep askin Merv to say but he dun wanna say. So does Merv noes or not?! AAAARRRGGHHH. Irritating... Anyway Gord asking if the guy I like now is the guy he noes, I juz shrugged his qn away, haha. & he kinda threatened to tell it to Merv... Actually I think Merv will noe it sooner or later one lor...

Mmm.... as for today rite, damn funny. I was inside the E2 comp cluster & I heard this ger whom was Zhao Yong's classmate, named Sandi, telling her frenz, "Juz now I saw Mervyn & I told him he look like Sylvester but uglier 100 times." Obviously she's toking bout Merv! Haha. So I smsed Merv to ask if he noes Sandi. He immediately called me lor. Then he say he was sms-ing me to ask me if I noe Sandi lor! He tot Sandi came to my blog! Haha. V interesting! Hehe.

And for today's Singapore Idol, Maia is out. Mmm.... which makes me wonder... yes, some tots again, heh. Actually the last 3 pple were Maia, Sylvester and Christopher, Chris was the 1st to go back to the seats. I muz say he did well this wk, but he did quite badly the past few wks, while Maia has always been good all the while. So did lotsa ppl voted for Chris cos he improved? If it's so, then mayB the singers shld start out to be mediocre and suddenly sing quite well? Kinda sad lar... I tot either Taufik or Leandra will be out this wk. I like Maia, she has v unique personality! My David Yeo & Maia r gone liao! Now I'm left with Olinda! Hope she wun be booted out so fast! But I'm getting to like Sly more, heh, not cos he look like Merv, but I think he's cute! Budden comparing him & Merv, tho Merv shld be older than him by right, Sly looks older... =/ Haha.

Did the *&^%$#@! GIS today... sianz.... so tired... shall go sleep...

No comments: