Thursday, November 18, 2004

Exams²

I can't believe it! It's 2 more days to my Hydraulics exams! Aarrrggghhhh.... & I still have some more topics which I'm unsure of! ='( Luckily it's an open book test, heh

Anyway, was reading Aimei's blog on chain letter/sms/email: http://kangirloo.blogspot.com/2004/11/why-do-people-believe-in-chain-smses.html

Think it all started with ppl slotting in chain letters in mailboxes, remember I read it on Friday Weekly Newspaper (for students lar, hee) "N" number of years ago, when it was the pager age (I was only in lower-sec). Kinda stupid lor... N I've been receiving quite a few of this chain SMS during exam period, moz ppl gave the reason, "Better be safe than sorry", but kinda irritating ah. I remembered in JC1 when 1 of my fren sent me this chain sms, I was so fed up tt I fwd back him the same thing 7 times (cos the chain letter said send 7 times). So too ppl who likes to send chain SMS, a warning to u, since I've 500 SMS, hahaha. 7*7=49, imagine if the 7 ppl all fwd it back to u 7 times, haha.

Mmm.... yesterday was so fun! So many of us studied together. Haven't really tok to Jimmy & Charles since a loooooong time. I really miss their crappings, ='(. & Jimmy is selling his car soon! =''''''( Sad sad sad.... Make me wanna cry again thinking of all the fun we had. I've really turned v cryable.... Y ah? Mmmm..... =/

Yah anyway, good luck to those who are taking exams~ Go do laundry then leave to my "home" (outside LT6) liao~

No comments: