Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Gers pls be careful on buses

Mmm.... this happened 1 wk ago liao, but I 4got to add this on my blog, heh.

Gers, pls be careful on buses, my fren nearly got molested on the bus she took. Let's call me fren E (again, it stands for nothing, I juz pressed a key n random, =P). E took bus 10 from her house to Kent Ridge Terminal. She was sitting on the inside of the last 2-sitter seat, near the window & she was folding her arms. @ some bus stop before Science Park, my fren suddenly felt sth touched her from the side & grabbed the "sth". Apparently it was the hands of the guy behind her & the guy apologised profusely. Ok, she tot tt it was some accident or sth, so she continued to mind her own business. Aft a while, she felt the "sth" again & of cos it was the hands of the guy again. She moved her seat to the outside seat & glared @ the guy & he got down some bus stop near Science Park.

So gers, please be more careful next time, if u're tt kinda tt will sit on the inside seat & sleep on the bus, pls put ur bag on the side nearer to the window & fold ur arms.

Shall get back to mugging, heh

No comments: