Sunday, November 07, 2004

Supper @ Aimei's House

Wow! It has been a long time since I had gathering with Aimei, BJ, Lisheng, Jeremy & Zhao Yong. Budden ZY din come today cos... he's in Aussie for exercise! Till end of the month I think, think when my exams are nearly over. Reached there @ 8+ when we were supposed to meet @ 8. Budden as usual, every1 was late & I was decoding some songs from AM's CDs to MP3s. Sharon, Candy & Joanne were there also. They took lotsa photos with AM's new K700i... she happy lor, she luv her new phone.... I might buy tt phone next Feb also, I bet then the price will drop to $100+, =P. Hee hee.

Well, started walking to the supper place @ nearly 10 lydat. The prata there is nice! V crispy. Yap, their normal prata is nicer than Fong Seng one, but as for the cheese prata, FS is still the best! Anyway, we ordered 3 cold teh tariks, 2 hot teh tariks & 2 ice milo. Guess wat? The person brought 3 teh tariks & 2 tehs... (but the milos were correctly brought). We have came up with the conclusion that there's only teh tariks & ice milo in their dictionary, but not cold teh tarik. Haha.

As usual we were crapping, we were tokin bout one of AM & Candy's fren.... let's call her G (G for nothing, I juz closed my eyes & pressed on 1 key, happens to be G, haha). G is quite skinny & for some reasons, AM & Candy dun really like her, but she's like their "good fren" in TPJC? But I still don't understand y they dun like her but still go out with her lei.... =/ Then they were thinking of wat bday present to give her & dunno 1 of em said buy a maximiser for her!! So bad lor! Then Jeremy & BJ even said wat use maximiser also got nothing to push up... *pengz* n for some reason, we started to tok bout lingerie (did I spell tt correctly?). & we realised tt Jeremy really had quite a big knowledge on tt! Haha. Mmm... it's no wonder, cos tt's his fav section in the shopping centre mah! =X I shan't tok more, heh. Aft tt went 7-11 to buy stuffs, BJ & Jeremy bought alcohol, the rest of us are hao hai zi, so we decided to buy other stuffs, haha. Aft we walked back to AM's house, Joanne seems to have "sucked" all our energy, as wat Candy had said, Joanne is good @ tt, haha. All of us nua on the sofa. Then all of em started to take pix with AM's camera again! Haha. Perhaps I shall upload it when AM emails me, hee. AM's sis wanted to intro me to give tuition to this ger who's O level next yr, for pure phy, A Maths & E Maths. But I think I've 4gotten some of the O level Phy (for the electro-magnetism parts), furthermore she stays in Bishan. Anyway, Steph & Miao, if u're reading this, perhaps u might wanna consider it if u're confident in ur Phy.

Anyway, I realised I din intro the ppl I've said today, tho it isn't the 1st time I'm toking bout em, haha. BUT, SOMEONE mistaken Zhao Yong as my crush by reading from my blog, HAHAHA. So I shall describe to u all!

I've known Aimei, Bingjia aka BJ, Jeremy & Zhao Yong back in Chung Cheng's Student Council Executive Committee (SCEC) in 1999-2000, sounds nice, but basically wat we did was sai kang other than prefect duties, haha. AM was the vice pres, BJ was section 4 leader, Jeremy is peer support leader & ZY was section 5 leader. As for me, I'm section 6 leader, haha, 4-5-6. We were good frenz since SCEC times. I that Lisheng exists in Chung Cheng but we weren't even acquaintance, we juz knew that each other exists. He happens to be ZY's good fren, Jere's classmate from sec 1 to sec 4 & AM's sec 3 to 4 classmate. Then when we went JC, me, BJ & ZY went TJ, while AM & Jere went TPJC. In TJ, I gotta noe LS personally thru ZY when all 3 of us joined LEO club (which is sth like Interact Club) & he happened to be BJ's classmate in TJ. So.... tt links us all. N dunno since when, Lisheng became our gang too!

As for Candy, she's AM & Jere's TPJC fren. I gotta noe her thru AM when we went KTV together when we were J2. Later on became quite gam with her cos she's v talkative! Hee. N Joanne is her younger sis @ the age of 10 years old, yap! 10 years old! (N Candy's youngest sis is only a few months old, =D) Joanne is kinda cute sometimes, but she really do have lotsa energy, haha. Shall post her pic tt she took with Candy some time later, they really look alike! As for Sharon, she's Candy's church fren.

Since all of us are of the same frequency, we clicked! End of story, heh. So tt SOMEONE, u noe who u r, I've cleared ur doubts, ;).

Anyway, we tok kok till 2am. In the end I took a cab & reached home @ 2.15. It's been so long since I came so late from AM's house, cos I always have tuition on Sundays! N the cab driver was so nice! He made sure I stepped into my lift then he drove off (his cab was like on the road opp my block!). 4got to take note of his car plate, if not I'd have sent an email to praise him!

Enuff of bloggin, shall -_-zZ... still have structural & maths assignment to pia tml...

No comments: