Sunday, November 21, 2004

Exams³

Mmmm.... finally the exams are here. Had my Hydraulics today, 1 down 3 more to go. Heh. The exam was so funny. 1st time I've an exam whereby the question setter comes in to give hints on how to answer the qn. Haha. Cos there were 4 qns in the exam & the 3rd qn was difficult. So... he came in & told us it's similar to some example on the txtbk (it's an open book exam). Haha. Guess he wanted to be Mr Nice since it's his last semester in NUS.

Anyway, u might wanna visit this game online: http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Amigo
It's some Vampire, blood-sucking game. MayB u can rest abit aft studying.

The guy upstairs is so damn noisy again. He's really getting on my nerves. *&^%$#@! He was damn noisy on Thursday nite (Fri AM) & I shouted @ him again. Still went on noisy for some min. Kelly juz told me she heard me & she woke up from her doze, oops.... =X Haha. Din noe I shouted so loud. Budden they're really v noisy mah..

Was chatting with Carol & Amy yesterday till 12am then walked back to hall. Now I really believe the nite feeling makes u wanna tok. Anyway, it was drizzling when I walked back hall & made me think of quite some things. Suddenly remembered these 2 frenz from sec sch who were v close to me, but in the end drifted apart. Dunno if I've describe em on my blog b4 not.

2 different stories. Shall touch on the 1st one, her name is Jieling. 1st day of sch, I saw her guai gia image, button her uniform all the way to the neck tt kind. @ 1st I was close to another ger sitting beside me. Aft tt cos I was too talkative to the ppl around me, I was ordered to change seat, which happens to be beside Dennis (our assistant treasurer? can't remember his post, haha) & diagonally of Tina. Cos Jieling is the treasurer, so she came over to my seat to look for Dennis quite often. In the end the few of us became quite close. Budden things were different when we went to Sec 2. Jieling started to be close to her band fren whom was an ah-lian (really got chup gang tt kind) & u noe lar, @ tt time so many ppl think chup gang is cool, which actually is not. I think I nearly became one of em, the childish me, haha, if not for my form teacher @ tt time, cos she chose me as a prefect, which made me stop there. Rmb there was a drama competition & I was the director cum actress, cos no one like interested. Think my class also v wat lar, I wrote on the whiteboard asking who wanna be the main actors/actresses tell me, they also nv tell me. So I invited my closer frenz to act, in the end got ppl like Jieling who are bu shuang. Gave her a good role, she dun wan. Give her callefare role she also dun like... Hai.... There was once we had a rehearsal & I muz say it was my fault @ 1st cos I keep laughing (tt's me mah, =P) & she was so bu shuang tt she kick the classroom door & went out. My other classmates followed her & 2 ppl, TWO PPL heard her saying, "Ask her to watch out, if not I'll make her not able to walk out of the school gate." When I heard this I felt angry and sad. I dunno y a good fren can say such a thing! Anyway, ever since then I became wary of her. When I was Sec 3, seems to be not close @ all with her already. Until now, I've lost contact already.

Mmm... tt was the brief story of Jieling lar..... I shall go slack b4 sleeping, muahahaha

No comments: