Monday, November 15, 2004

Sad weekend

Mmm... It doesn't feel like it's Sunday for me today, feels like Saturday. Cos I did my Computer-Aided-Drawing proj till 9pm yesterday (which was Saturday). Went Munchie Monkeys after that. The Hawaiian pizza tasted ok lar. Steph & Weicong ordered lagsane (isit spelled this way?) while Qiulin ordered brownie & mushroom soup. In the end... the lagsane & the brownie was sold out... mmm.... so WC & Steph ordered somemore things, WC ordered the spaghetti bolognaise (dunno if I spelled correctly again, haha) while Steph ordered crayfish pasta. The pasta was sold out...... so Steph ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, sold out again. In the end she ordered spaghetti bolognaise. Conclusion: The above-mentioned food that were sold out are the nice food in Munchie Monkeys. Haha. Aft tt went back to LT6 to mug till ard 2+. Slept at nearly 3am again....

As for Fri... I also did my CAD proj till v late @ nite, ard 1+am. Aft tt started walking back to hall with WC. He started to tell me sth when we were like 5min walk away from my hall. So.... we ended up sitting @ my hall's bus stop & tok until nearly 3am... -__-zZ Think the nite will really make ppl wanna tok bout things. Anyway WC, thanx for walking me back & giving me wake up call on Sat morn, heh. Sometimes I really think u're too nice to gers liao, stop being so nice! =P

As for today, woke up quite late, like @ 11am. 1st time in 'N' number of days that Amy wakes me up, haha. We tried to go Fong Seng for our brunch, but all the 3 shops were closed. So went to the cooked food place instead. The cooked-food shop wasn't opened, so I ate a not-as-nice nasi lemak. Aft tt mug outside LT6 with Amy, Carol, Jiali, Merv & Amy's fren: Jenny. Hai... @ least I managed to finish Chapter 2 & part of Chapt 3 for Hydraulics. In case u dunno when it is, the countdown timer is on my side bar! Haha. N sth v funny happened today. Me & Merv picked up our can of lemon tea & green tea respectively & drank it @ the same time! Haha. I was kinda shocked but din bother cos I was reading the solutions to the assignments, but Merv gave me a disgusted look.... Oei, wat's wrong with tt? Aiyoh.

Anyway, I really feel v tired & wanna sleep liao..... Wat a sad weekend.... staying in school for 2 public holidays... while my mum & sis are in Shanghai... ='(

No comments: