Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Exciting nite

Went to this webby tt Joo put on her blog:

http://www.jobpredictor.com/job/
Lim Meng Yen, Your ideal job is a Church Minister.
I'm a Buddhist!!! =/ Lemme try my non-IC name:

Eva Lim Meng Yen, Your ideal job is a Stunt Person.
=/ Weird, haha.

Go on to next webby:

http://www.lifepredictor.com/
Hi Lim Meng Yen
Your Personnel expected death date is 28 July 2063
You have 21452 days to live.
Have a nice day.
Mmm.... I've 59 more years to live....

How bout changing my name:
Hi Eva Lim Meng Yen
Your Personnel expected death date is 28 July 2063
You have 21452 days to live.
Have a nice day.
Mmm.... doesn't seems to affect, haha
Such a weird website, haha.

Anyway, on to my title. Tonight was an exciting nite. Y? Cos I was studying outside my room with Nick till 10pm, then Amy came to join us aft she studied @ the library. We studied until halfway when we were gossiping & dunno wat led Amy to say that she went down this staircase near Mac & it leads to a dark dead end. Nick said sth lydat to scare her, "MayB there's no staircase there? But wat u saw was a black object..." He hardly finished his last word of tt sentence when Amy suddenly screamed & came hugging me, I got a shock & shouted also. Haha. Aft tt we were drawing a map & toking bout it when my handphone's alarm rang. All 3 of us shouted/scream. So funny lor! Haha. I think the ppl outside LT6 will think we're v noisy.

Amy showed us the staircase & it really exist! Hee. While walking down this staircase which we normally walk by to go back hall, Amy turned around & there was another guy & she screamed again! I got a shock from her the 2nd time within 1 hr! Haiyoh...

I'm going Chinatown tml to buy CDs~! Heh... Anyway, stay tuned for lookalikes part II! Haha. Coming up this wk ba!

No comments: