Thursday, November 11, 2004

Din get to see SHE close up

Went to SHE's shake hand session juz now but din managed to shake hands with em. @ least heard em sing live. Budden! There was this guy in front of us (he was standing right in front of the barrier) & he carried his child on his back! V inconsiderate. I asked him to put the child down cos it's blocking ppl & he let me & Mingju go beside him to see. Haha. Left Weicong behind, oops. =P Anyway, we din wanna shake hands one cos the queue seems long. Aft for quite long, we've decided to go in budden they din allow anymore ppl to go in. Hai... too bad. Mmm... but we @ least heard them sang live, hee. Not bad! Tho got abit went off tune.

Btw, was so pissed off yesterday tt I 4got to mention tt SHE was on 933 & I had a fun time laughin @ em. They were like mad women when they heard Lee Hom's Love Love Love! Haha. N I recorded their guest "appearance" on 933 for my sis, so if any1 wants I can send u too, but it's 59Mb... N dun ask me since when I like em so much, think I like Ella more? Cos of the show tt I've watched: Qiang Wei Zhi Lian. She acted v well. Hee.

Aft tt we went Coffee Bean to drink. Shall digress for a while. I really think I'm a coffee addict!! Oh no! I felt so sleepy in the morn w/o coffee altho I slept for like 7 hours! I felt v energetic aft my coffee! Thanks Steph for helping me buy the coffee in the morn, hee. N now... I drank coffee @ Coffee Bean but I'm already feeling tired & sleepy!!! Ok, back. Actually I was worrying tt the combi of me, my sis & WC is abit weird, turned out tt they can tok! Haha. Cos both are talkative, muahahaha, =X Think WC was askin my sis if she's going TJ like me, she said no, then started to tok bout wat my sis wanna do next time (she wanna be a vet). & we toked bout other stuffs... Mmmm... anyway... dun drink Coffee Bean's Mango Vanilla Ice Blended, it's damn sweet! Sweet until my throat is abit sore now. Anyway I bought the Coffee Bean card, hee.

Orchard Rd looks v bright near Xmas. This year there's "shaking" Xmas trees! So cute! Took some photos of the trees & also videos. But seems like my camera is moving instead of the tree.... mmm.... n I realised me & my sis's voice really sound quite the same! Cos I was taking the video when my sis gave me a -___- look & said, "We're not tourists..." & I told her "So wat? They also dunno us!" (As in the passerbys dunno us) Both sentences were recorded in the video & I heard. Got a shock myself, haha. My camera sux in taking photos in the dark. The photos turned out to be ugly.... Sianz....

Think I shall go sleep soon, still wondering if I shld go back hall tml (Thurs) or Fri... Mmm...

No comments: