Sunday, January 09, 2005

S.H.E's Concert & complains bout my sis

Well well well, the concert was a blast~! Really enjoyed myself yesterday. All 3 of em are so pretty & cute~! I was quite surprised that my seat was quite near the stage (for a $98 ticket) when we entered the stadium & started to regret not bringing my camera. My sis & I were moving our lightsticks according to the rhythm of the songs, heh. But there were these bunch of ppl behind us, keep blowing their whistle. It was very annoying when they blew their whistle very loud. But overall the concert was still better than what I've expected, @ least they didn't went off tune as much as I've expected, =P. And they have 2 sets of costume that has Swakorski (how do u spell that?) crystals on them!! The costumes reflected the lights onto the ceiling of the stadium, haha. Mmm... I think there might be something wrong with the sound system cos it went berserk when S.H.E were singing @ high & loud notes & the bass was also being played very loud. But it might be Hebe's fault also, =P. Anyway, lessons learnt on resonance came into use when some ppl wonder why the whistle was so irritating to the ears and why the sound system went berserk. Ask & I might tell =D.

The encore part of the concert was very ridiculous. Why? Cos even after the trio waved goodbye & "disappeared", the lights were still off. Obviously waitin for us to shout encore.... Btw, some pronunciation lesson. The word "encore" is read as "on-kor", not "an-kor". What I heard from the audience was the latter, my sis included. So S.H.E's album is supposed to be read as "on-kor", but I think Taiwanese don't...

Though I enjoyed the concert, I was angry with my sis during the journey back home. We took bus 70 which stops somewhere of 10-min walk from my house (the nearer bus stop is juz opp my house). She asked me if we can stop by at the MRT station to top-up her EZlink & I told her if we do so, we might need to walk home. When the bus reached the MRT station, she looked like she was ready to take out her EZlink card & I asked her, "We're not stopping here rite?" She gave a look that tells me she's ignoring my question. I have no choice but to get down the bus with her, I can't leave her alone at the bus stop, can I? I asked her why she got down the bus & she said, "Huh? We not changing bus meh??" AIYOH!!! She don't get wat I meant... How long do you need to walk from the bus stop to the MRT station, top-up your card then walk back to the bus stop again??!! Very short time mah! So wat's the difference between transfering bus & topping up the card?? She really don't have any common sense. In the end we had to take bus 24, which stops at the same bus stop as 70. DUH! And I think she's being such an asshole when she didn't answer my question. How much energy does it take you to answer me a "yes" or a "no"?? She kept complaining that she's feeling tired cos she slept late on 7th Jan but woke up early yesterday morning, I understand this part, but what was she doing yesterday afternoon? SURFING THE NET, when she can juz go & take an afternoon nap?!

Toking bout this, she was still chating with her frenz online juz now, until I forced her to off her laptop. She has to wake up @ 5+am & yet she was still chating @ nearly 12am! I asked her wat she was talking bout & she said bout something during Feb. When I asked her wat was the "something", she didn't reply me. So I went over to her laptop & guess wat? I saw the word, "party"! "Party that impt meh?" And she said yes... Oh! I didn't know you need 1 month to plan an important birthday party! What rubbish! When I told her to tell em she needs to sleep now, she gave me the excuse that she's downloading something from her fren. Lemme tell u ger, I know how to close a MSN conversation windows, sign out from MSN & shut down your computer, u understand? Don't have to give me stupid excuses. I even had to help u cover up when my mother suddenly wakes up again. Pls take note it's not for u, it's for mother!

I wanna tell u now that I hate it when u're being irresponsible, stubborn & keep giving excuses, stop it ok?! Even mother is sick of nagging you all the time. How old are u already? Pls think before you act! 不听老人言,吃亏在眼前. I'm stopping the nagging now, period.

Hai... I can't believe sch is reopening tml.... I haven't nua enuff! ='( And I still have half my readings to do yet cos the sectional learning is tml & it's now 12.43am... I shall go & sleep now..... Sorry if my anguish has bored u

No comments: