Monday, June 20, 2005

Original template of my blog design

I roughly rmb that some1 commented that my blog design is nice when I juz finished designing it. I then told him/her that I think it's nice too (Cos it's all in blue, muahahaha.) but the layout was kupped from some skins online. And the person went "Chey!"

In case u're wondering how does the skin originally look like.... It's here, click on it to view the larger version.


Original template of my blog design Posted by Hello

Cute design rite? I din use it though, cos it looks kindda small. And I think by designing my own blog, I've some self-satisfaction, though I used the person's layout 'cos my table html codings are not as good, heh.

Btw, (to me) design = pictures, colours, fonts etc..., while layout = how the pictures and sub-headings (eg: profile, music, etc) are being arranged (in a table format).

And there it goes, the brownish yellow Forever Friends bear design becomes a blue Tatty Teddy bear design! Haha. Oh! Previously it was Ranma design with the same layout, but no one realised that the layout is the same!! Muahahaha.

Any1 needs help on their blog design? I dun mind helping since I'm so damn bored @ home... Provide me with some layouts then I'll try to help. But I only noe v v simple html codings. I can't do sth like on Steph's blog hor, I can only do for table format, heh.

Meanwhile I shall continue to rot at home, I'm so bored I'm trying to make small changes to my blog design (like my blog title, 'bout me and wish list sections). Ask me out when u r free =D

No comments: