Thursday, June 23, 2005

I found a job!!

Yes, finally... it's 99% though, the agency asked me to go down tml morn to sign contract. So until I sign the contract, it's only 99% confirmed, in case it's juz another false alarm... Though the pay is low ($5.50/hr), the work place is near my house, which means the to and fro journey will take less than 45min/day & my transport fees will be quite low too, heh.

Went out with Qiuling & Weixiang (my JC frenz) to buy Yati's present cos it's her bday party this Saturday. I met QL @ 3pm and went around Bugis Junction to shop about. WX came later @ 4+, nearly 5 & we showed him the bags & wallet that we've chosen (haven't bought yet). We couldn't come up with any decisions and so we went to MOS Burger to sit down & have a drink (WX ate his "so called" lunch, haha).

Then guess wat?! This ger with red hair (completely red!!) walked in with her fren & sat down at the table to our right. And since her hair was so AA (attract attention), I kept looking @ her. Then when I saw her side view, she looks like Stella Ng. The ppl @ the table opp. us kept lookin @ her too. But her hair was too red for Stella's image, so I tot she isn't. But her voice sounds like Stella Ng's. Me & WX were pondering over it while QL was on the phone with Huiling (she's meeting us for dinner). Actually come to think of it.... I read it from i-weekly that Stella is acting on some Channel 8 show & her role is supposed to have red hair!! So mayB I saw Stella Ng anyway... Haha.

When we were walking from Bugis Junction to OG, I saw Lirui, my pri sch fren!! Haha. Was talking to her abit & the rest were "caught" by this Planet Fitness (or wat was it? =/) guy who asked em to do survey. Then QL was like blaming me... Haha. But only HL & WX did the survey, aft that we juz say we're rushing for time =P.

And guess who WE saw next? Adeline!! (Another JC fren who's sharing the present with us) We saw her @ OG, aka her work place. The funny thing was I told Adeline we're meeting at Bugis to buy Yati's present but she told me she has to work till 9pm, so she can't meet up with us. And we walked all the way to OG to buy Yati's handbag. We were trying to look for a suitable one when WX was pointing to a directon and went, "Aye aye aye!!!" very excitedly & all 3 of us tot he saw a v suitable handbag. Haha. We turned & saw Ade. She was like, "Aye?! Wah!! No face already!!" Haha. N she told us that if we wanna buy sth that is of regular price, she can get it @ staff discount of 20%!!

We showed Ade the Levis handbag we saw but she say it's not really worth the money. We walked around OG for a while and found a suitable handbag!! A Guess handbag on discount!! And it looks stylish. Only QL commented that it looked like somebody's pants from back view -___-. Shall take the photo of it on Sat if possible & show it to u wat QL means by that, haha. We went back to where Ade stood & showed her the handbag & she say it's nice! (I've good taste =P)

Aft wrapping up the present @ the cust serv counter, we went to bide goodbye but couldn't see Ade around. So we waited for her outside. When I walked past the fitting room @ Ade's stall, some1 came out from it & I saw Otto (the senior whom I saw when me, Jiali, Joo, Gord & Eliz were waiting to go back to PS, aft the fire, on Tues). Such a coincidence lor!! He went, "Wahlao! I knew u were stalking me lar!" -__- Anyway, we decided to leave cos we can't find Ade.

That's all for the day... I've to sleep early cos gotta go agency by 11am tml to sign contract... Goodbye to late nites. =)

No comments: