Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hilarious photos that we've taken b4 leaving temple

Here's some entertainment for u all (and myself, haha)

Here are the 3 candid photos that we've taken b4 we left the temple for Colombo. They are super hilarious and I can't stop laughing once I saw em....


Nobody seems to be ready for the photo 'cept for Steph & Josh. Take note of Weicong's 哭笑不得 (literally translates to be cannnot cry nor laugh) face and Tainam's erm.... weird-looking face. Muahahhaa Posted by Hello


Why are everyone on the right side looking towards the right 'cept for me??!! And I dunno wat on earth I'm doing!!!!! I think I was yawning or sth... haha Posted by Hello


Although this is the most successful picture of the 3, we still have some people with weird expression like Steph and Weihan, and a person who is looking somewhere else like Weicong... Posted by Hello

No comments: