Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Welcome to The Truman Show

Yah...My life is so happening I begin to wonder if I'm on a show that's similar to The Truman Show. Haha. MayB call it The Amigo Show or sth, haha. MayB I shld change my blog title to "Laugh with The Amigo Show". =P

I 4got to add on the previous entry that aft the suay incident that happened last nite, I slept at 3am, even though I was saying goodbyes on MSN at 12+am. I shld've juz went to sleep @ 12+am and the suay incident wouldn't have happened to me... Serves me right...

Went to watch the 7pm Batman Begins with Jiali & Joo @ GV@PS juz now. The stupid adverts took 1/2 hour (luckily we entered only at 7.10pm). And at roughly 8pm, I recevied an sms & I opened n close my clamshell phone so that the service light will stop blinking. Then I saw this irritating red light at the exit that was blinking at the corner of my eye. I was wondering whether it's cos of some fire drill but I chose to ignore it cos the movie was STARTING to get exciting. Then Jiali was asking me, "How come the red light over there is blinking?" "I saw it juz now liao, v irritating lei!"

We continued to watch the movie until the screen blanked out 1 or 2 min later... Jiali then looked at her handphone since the lights came on. Then she realised that Carol SMSed her telling her there was a fire on the 2nd floor (she's working @ Kopitiam). A man then came in to tell us that there's a fire in the building and asked us to wait for further instructions for evacuation. Minutes later we were asked to evacuate. We could smell the smoke from the exit of the theatre lor... I tot it's quite serious, but could still hear some kids (teenagers to be exact) joking bout it. =/ But couldn't see the fire, could only see lotsa security guards, policemen and firemen on the 2nd level near Marks and Spencer.

We were walking down the building and saw that lotsa customers @ Swensens were queueing up to pay for their meals.... Thai Express still had customers inside... The SK Jewellery workers were keeping their jewellerys (they were near the exit, so don't need to be worried, haha). Saw these 2 gers near the entrance... 1 was with lotsa clips on the hair (think she was perming her hair when the fire happened), another 1 with unwashed hair (erm.... dun need to think wat she was doing when the fire happened lar hor?). Joo so bad lor, she was laughing @ em. Poor things. Saw my sec sch choir senior, Otto (u can spell his name backwards & still get his name!! Haha) passing by & waved. Was askin him if he rmb my name & he said, "Got sth Yen one rite? And also Meng1(he pronounced it as a Chinese word)..." Then I was like, "Wat Meng1?! It's Meng! Meng! (juz noe that I was trying to correct his pronounciation lar, haha)" Had a short tok with him. So glad that we were able to go back into the building cos the place was filled with smoking ppl (as in they were smoking cigarettes... not they were smokin cos they caught fire...).

Waited for like 1/2 hour outside the building lor... juz to wait for refund for the tix... Sianz... And it seems like the ppl walkin back into the building are going to the cinema one, hahaha. Anyway, mall smells of shit when we went back... Think might be something gotta do with the sewage pipe or sth. We didn't know wat to do for refunding of the tix and I called Peng ('cos he had similar incident @ the same cinema, haha). Oops!! I woke him up from his sleep!! Felt so paiseh. Anyway we got back only our tix price... ='( Had to go & look for a suitable day for the movie and havta book the tix again!! Sianz 1/2. Luckily Miao not @ PS for training @ nite, if not she'll be so damn busy refunding ppl $. Heh. We went home aft Carol finishes her work.

So far for my happening life. Now I've to kinda agree with Small Kel that my life is exciting, but I need to sleep (he commented that my life is exciting, dun need to sleep -___-), though it's 3.44am now. I'm really sleeping later & later... AAARRGGHHH

No comments: