Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Scary sia...

I've always been quite scared of this guy from sec 3 & 4 class, let's call him G (randomly picked letter again). I'm not sure bout it but I tot G likes me cos of his actions. Example:

1. My locker is juz beside G's seat (our lockers are inside our classrooms). Then 1 fine day when I walked to my locker, he asked me, "Hey Mingyan, wanna go home together today?" I think that that's a weird question cos normally u won't ask a classmate if he/she wanna go home together during lesson time.

If it's me, I'll juz say, "Hey! Let's go home together!" when school dismisses. I got a shock when he asked me that, luckily I've choir aft sch. A wk later or so, the same thing happened. Luckily I've some Maths Olympiad training (I din join it in the end, haha =P). Aft that, he didn't ask me that question again.


But some other irritating things happened... I hate it when he tries to tease me bout sth that is not true (he was the only one who kept talkin bout it). There was this guy who sits behind me in class, let's name him F. F's a v "clowny" guy and me being a person who laughs easily, always laughs @ him or his jokes. I dunno y but G came up with a conclusion that I like F. DUH. Apparently, he's the only 1 who thinks so. -__- Example:

2. I write letters to this close guy fren of mine from another class. I was reading the letter on the bus when G got on the bus. He saw me reading the letter & asked, "Wat r u reading? Love letter ah?" "No lar, juz a letter from a fren..." "From who? F ah?" DUH!!

3. There was this CIP for us to sell Singapore flags (yes, Singapore flag, not the kinda sticker flags u see on flag days). We were split into groups to sell the flags (I rmb I was with Bingjia, Steven & Zhicheng). I was on bus 135 with G one day & he asked, "U v sad rite? U're not in the same group as F to sell the flags."

I was so irritated that I bluff him that I'm attached, "Can u stop talking bout me & F? My stead will get angry one!" (We like to use the word "stead" in sec sch mah, haha) He actually asked me, "Huh?? Do u noe the meaning of 'stead' not?" *faints* Of cos I noe lar!!

Later on when I turned sec 4, I was telling a guy fren bout it & that guy fren commented, "U die liao lar! If it's normal fren, he'll either say, 'Orh.... sorry.' or he'll say, 'U got stead?! Congrats!!' U die liao lar!" Well.. I dunno bout it. But I got kinda freaked out.


Also, he likes to associate me with my cousin. If u know bout my cousin, u'll know that I dun really like to be associated with her. Pls dun mistake that as I dun like her, of cos I like her! But I'm me!! I'm dun wanna be known as ________'s cousin. I've told a few ppl that already. Luckily for me, my frenz understands that and seldom tok bout my cousin. Anyway if u dunno wassup with my cousin, dun ask me ok =).

Aft sec sch life, I tot I won't be seeing him ever again... until a thing called Friendster pops out...

He messaged me via Friendster:

"G here... Happen to see your profile...

Still remember me???
SEC3 and 4 from CCHS??"

I got ultra shocked that he found me cos the link b/w us was 3 degrees (which means he's my fren's fren's fren). So I asked him how he found me & he replied:

"Filter those who put themselves as single loh... Haha.. No offense... I am single as well... Very cute photo you have there...

So hows life now??"

I immediately removed that photo... I got so freaked out.

Anyway dunno how long later, he asked me to add him on msn. I added him and blocked him juz in case he added me 1st & started tokin to me.

He told me b4 on Friendster that he's going NUS Engin. I wanted to checkout whether he's joining Engin O Week. If he's not, I'll go join as counsellor. If he's, I'll re-consider. Haha.

So I unblocked him last nite to ask him. Gotta noe he's going NTU Bizad & was so happy! Budden later on he asked me for my number... I was askin Joo & Lisheng how & G nudged me!! It was barely 2 min aft he asked me for the number lor! Both Joo & Lisheng told me not to give. I was thinking since I won't be seeing him, giving him the number won't harm. I WAS TOO STUPID!! I was wrong...

He then asked me wat is Orion cos my nick was "^Amgo^ still misses Orion" & I told him it's a expedition to Sri Lanka. He asked me to tell him more bout it & I think I was too tired... I accidentally said, "I blogged alot bout it" & he asked for my blog address. He went on askin me where I live & asked me to go out... So I avoided the qn of giving him my blog address. But I told him I'm not free this week & he said, "i know u r a busy person.. we can always meet up when u r FREE and COMFORTABLE" I wonder why he used CAPS for the words "free" and "comfortable"... Luckily he went offline aft that

MayB I'm thinkin too much or I'm being paranoid. Let's juz hope that he's askin me out to sell me insurance or some financial plans or that he googled my blog out and read this and stop talking to me. Haha.

No comments: