Thursday, June 30, 2005

Songs that reminds me of ppl

Have been listening to the radio for consecutively 2 days during work time =P Heard some real nice songs and some songs that reminds me of ppl... Especially when I heard Zhang Jing Xuan's and Zhang Dong Liang's songs... reminds me of a fren. Hmmm... mayB some of u noes who I'm talking bout but well, yah, reminds me of him.

I dunno isit cos I haven't gotten over him or I'm pitying him & trying to make him happier since the past sem for him was sucky. Have been chatting to him via MSN to console him cos he got quite stressed up over sth. Haven't been tokin bout this to any1 cos dun feel like thinkin bout it, but the songs juz reminds me of him...

Anyway, the tot of having songs that reminds me of ppl, reminds me of the song by Emil Chou 有没有一首歌会让你想起我 (which means "Is there any songs that reminds u of me?"). Haha. I sound kinda corny. I can imagine some duh faces lookin @ their monitor screens =P.

Btw, my colleagues 4got bout me when they went for lunch today!! ='( So I walked to the coffee shop myself. Heh, am I good @ remembering directions or wat? I only went to the coffee shop on Tues on my 1st day & I remember how to go! =D Actually eating lunch alone is not so bad either, haha. Met my colleagues when I went back to office (was waitin for ppl to come out to open door for me since I dun have a pass) & only then they realised that they've forgotten bout me... haha.

Ok, time to sleep. Glad that my bio clock is back. I've been sleeping b4 1am lately! Congrats to me! Haha.

No comments: