Saturday, June 18, 2005

I finally ate cheesecake baked by a fren

Yap yap, for the 1st time, I ate cheesecake baked by a fren and not myself!! Chef of the day is Zhao Yong. Haha. Yay! It's not bad lar, u still say it's a failure -___-. But I realised when we were all eating the cheesecake, ZY din eat any. I think it's another case of I-don't-eat-the-cake-that-I-bake-in-front-of-ppl, cos that always happens to me too!! Haha. Oh! And our chef dyed his hair!! We were all so shocked.

That also explains y I'm posting an entry at 3+am... I only got home @ 3am from supper @ Aimei's house. I finally get to eat the roti tissue (I put the roti in front in case Lisheng tells me that I can find tissue easily @ home -___-) aft nearly 1 mth. Driver-of-the-day is Candy and not Bingjia! Heh. Thanx gal! Ur driving skills not bad lar! For once Bingjia can sit on the (front) passenger seat (ZY commented that it's named as the "death seat"). Heh.

Today happens to be a complain session 'bout work, even Aimei's sis joined in... But I'm jobless lei!! =/ Came to a point where every1 so agitated, every1 started toking and I dunno who to listen to. Then I placed my palms on my head and asked em to stop, then every1 started laughin.... Haha.

Die liao lar. Yesterday was 6 scoops of ice-cream, today was roti tissue, ice tehcino and cheesecake!!! Now I hope ZY chose the low-fat cream cheese that he was tokin bout. Din notice wat cream cheese he took the other day when we forced him to do ingredients shopping...

And I din go swimming as I've promised myself!! Arrrrggghhhh!! My 2kg's gonna come back!! Help me!!

No comments: