Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sunday is NOT my mugging day

Woke up @ 12pm... Was trying to configure my laptop for sending print jobs to my Pixma iP3000, which was directly connected to my home PC, cos I haven’t been able to do that. To my relieve, I saw cousin Ping online after 1hr of trying and trying. Was able to settle the printer stuff at around 3+ pm. According to cousin Ping, he said that my DNS entry is pointing to my router, If u dun understand wat I mean, it’s ok, I also dunno wat I mean! I juz know that I couldn’t connect to the PC by the computer name, I had to connect to the PC by IP address. If u still dunno wat I meant, juz noe that I solved my prob, but only with a temporary solution. It’s like no fish, prawns also good u noe?

Anyway Weicong came my house to let my father see his back & also to use my scanner (cos my HP scanner software can convert the scans to pdf file, which is wat he wants). Aft that we asked Steph if she wanna go Orchard with us cos I need to buy a new pair of jeans & WC needs to buy a new wallet. Called Qiulin but she din pick up her phone also. In the end only me & WC went Orchard… Managed to buy my pair of jeans from Giordano @ OG near the @ Orchard Emerald. N yes, that OG is STILL having clearance sale, wonder when will they stop. Anyway, the Giordano there is having a storewide 20% discount, so went there. WC managed to buy a FX Creation wallet at Heeren’s wallet shop. N I finally get to eat my Gelato @ Taka. (Gelato == Italian ice cream, super nice =D). WC diverted all his calls to my handphone cos his phone was on low batt. When we were shopping around Taka, Arpan called WC, which was then diverted to me, I din really think much & picked up the phone when I saw a number that I dun recognise (I din save Arpan’s number B4 this =P) & he was askin for WC. I passed WC the phone & I realised that the person was Arpan. Think Arpan asked him sth like, “Was that Eva?” So WC was explaining to him that he came over to my house to scan sth. Shoots, I hope it’s not another scandal… =’(

Mmm… so conclusions of the day are:

  1. Sunday is NOT my mugging day, cos I din touch any of my books
  2. If u can't solve any Windows problem, pls ask a Windows expert instead of gei kiang (literally means fake clever) & spend v long time on solving ur problem
  3. I'm only a beginner in Windows...
  4. If ur fren diverts all his/her calls to u & u see a number that u dunno, pass the phone to ur fren immediately, in case any misunderstandings appear…..

Ok, I supposed that's wat I gotta say today, heh. Oh yah, my labs have finally ended~! Hurray~! 3 cheers~!

No comments: