Sunday, March 20, 2005

Yeeming's 21st bday party

Mmm.... this Yeeming is also called Wong Yee Ming, but he's not the NUS YM, but my CCHS sec3 & 4 classmate. Was invited to his bday party today. As usual I'm late, but my "chauffer", Mr Ye Bingjia is late too. Haha. Was supposed to meet BJ at the bus stop outside VS & opp. Mandarin Gardens, while he was supposed to drive from a party that another of his fren is having.

Digress a while.... I met a weird bus uncle from bus no. 16. He stopped at the bus stop that I was at to flip the bus plate (the bus loops @ the bus stop). I was lookin @ him flipping the bus plate & he asked, "U wanna get on the bus?" I shook my head & he ask where I'm going. Haha. Told him I'm waiting for a fren.

Back to the story. Was on the phone with Aimei when BJ's car arrived, with him & Kunshen! Didn't see Kunshen for such a long time! He wanna go ISE but told him it's quite hard. He couldn't get in by direct entry, so he chose common engin, which means he's coming in next year. Another fren coming into NUS Engin, haha. Anyway, Kunshen dunno YM, he's juz taking a ride on BJ's car cos guess wat? He has another fren having a party @ Aloha Loyang! Haha. Y is the whole world having their 21st bday party today? Steph's fren (think his name is called Ying Ming), whom happened to be Alex's fren also, is having a bday party too! But I supposed Alex is closer to Yee Ming, instead of Ying Ming...

BJ's car was somewhere near the turn to Pasir Ris but his missed the turn. In the end we "hor-lan" abit, made a long u-turn. Then suddenly BJ's fren called. She got locked out of her house cos she got her bag locked in NTU Mass Comm's library ==> no keys to go home and she called BJ to come fetch her to anywhere. V funny ger. She wanted to take a survey on sec sch students having BGR & she asked me & Wenxin if we have siblings who fits the bill.

We reached quite late. We reached ard 9.30pm. I supposed we made a grand entrance. It has been so long (@ least 2 years) since I last saw them: Alex, Peng Xin, Remus, Wen Xin, Zhicheng, and of cos the bday boy, Yee Ming. YM has grown so tall!!!! BJ said he felt intimidated standing beside YM. Haha. (P.S: BJ is 1.77m). Imagine I had to stand beside YM when taking photo? -__- As usual, I'm being mocked by Alex & Remus, for my height... Remus purposely stood behind me & said, "I wanna stand here cos my face wun be blocked!" As for Alex... we were trying to settle down in one of the rooms & BJ sat down on the floor 1st, while Alex asked Wenxin to sit down, followed by Alex askin me to sit down. Then aft I sat down, Alex said, "Orh... no more space to sit liao!" *&^%$#@! They're lucky I can take all these mockings, if not they'll see the 1st time in their life, Haivannas brand slippers flying onto their face.

Was chatting bout school, all the guys are going Engin... cept for Remus cos he's a poly grad. Peng Xin going to NTU Common Engin, Zhicheng going to NTU Chem Engin, Alex going to NTU Comp Engin, BJ going to NUS Chem Engin. Who else? Some1 that I dun really like... *&^%$#@! But that doesn't matter, haha. Anyway, Peng Xin left @ 10pm. We started chatting in the room bout uni (actually me & WX only, haha), how 一鸣惊人 (yi ming jing ren) YM was during sec sch [when our Chinese teacher asked him to go down the steps of the LT cos he made some mistakes on his work, he actually stepped on the tables of the LT (the LT only had my class); when she said she'll tell his parents bout his bad attitude, he said, "U go tell lar! I go burn down ur house!"; somemore which I can't remember], our classmates, gossips, etc etc. Alex also kept asking Wenxin bout hall life in NTU (or rather he keep asking bout gers.... tho he already has a gf!!) Left the place @ 1am & BJ drove me, Wenxin, Bruce & Zhicheng home. Thanx BJ!

This party makes me feel so old again. Makes me (AGAIN) feel like wanna get a bf soon . I think I'm sounding like a despo maniac or sth. But the fact is, all the other 6 gers in my sec3 & 4 class are attached! I'm the only one left. So sad, ='(. Sometimes I wonder... Engin got so many guys, how come none is attracted to me? Is there sth wrong to me? =/ Then again, some day my Mr. Right will come, haha.

Ok, time to sleep. Sun is my mugging day for this week!

No comments: